DK

4.5
Based on 1,564 Ratings
1,101
Posted on Jan 5, 2022
My before sleep companion.

I am so in love with this brand, and I bought more than 20 packs of different variants. I choose my tea depending on my mood. And what makes me really excited to drink is the note that comes with every teabag. The tea size is just perfect, the blend of its natural ingredients and its aroma is great for me. Tastes really good being a tea lover, this is already my favorite. Packaged nicely and benefits me a lot especially when i am stressed and wanted to relax. Very effective, i feel calmed and relaxed whenever i drink this tea. This tea really makes me relaxed. caffeine free and quality is good. I love the after taste too.

29281fe0-5812-4448-beb1-19320a30d2b3
93414607-01b0-4ba8-a7ef-dc89a90f8f70
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Bought this tea couple of times because I love the taste. It is best used at night to benefit the calming effect before sleep. The ingredients found in nature is creating a perfect blend of delicious flavors. The price in iherb is much cheaper than the supermarkets nearby. Highly recommended 👌

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Taste Nice to replace the red tea like milk tea, coffee and other caffeine drinks. As I love caffeine drinks for over 15years but I really need to quit caffeine due to health issues. It is always the one of my options for my night time tea after dinner :) Recommend it for people who want to quit caffeine drinks.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This tea has a pleasant taste and smells good when it is brewing. It is a good tea to drink before bed as it calms your mind and body for sleep. It is caffeine-free. I will repurchase this tea because it helps me relax and the price is good.