DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This Yogi tea is of superb quality. I have been using it for years. It has great benefits! Whenever I feel a sore throat or other common cold symptoms coming on, I have a cup or two and my symptoms subside within 24 hours! I like that it is caffeine free, the taste is great, and the ingredients are organic and pure. The combination of herbs they use are amazing!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I use Cold Season tea when I feel tired, or beginning to feel scratchy throat. The taste is exceptional without being medicinal. Best part is I can keep adding hot water to the cup; just one tea bag lasts up to 3 cups. Making it a triple serving from just one bag. That makes my day!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Always hit and miss with being able to get Yogi Tea delivered to France. So I like to stock up when I can. Especially for the cold season, which lasts a while in Europe.. Also a nice warming tea to have through the day or in the evening. Just love the quality and tastes of Yogi tea. Recyclable packaging is great and love their range

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I love this tea. I decided to get some to prepare for the long, grueling cold, flu and now covid season. Open the brightly colored box and you will find that each tea bag is separately wrapped to maintain freshness. This product is a mix of herbal teas and does not contain the camellia tea. However, I often make it in combination with regular tea in the morning. Then in the evening, just by itself as a relaxing and healthy beverage before sleep. If you know traditional herbal medicines, this would be called a 'warming' tea. Its ingredients are a blend of Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon, and Clove, known in Ayurveda as warming herbs. There is also Licorice and Eucalyptus to help with respiratory function. It also contains citrusy Orange Peel, Peppermint, and Tulsi. I think if you feel tired, it will pick you up. But if you feel stressed out, it will calm you down. It is meant to be drunk straight, but I have experimented to make a sort of 'chai' with heated milk. It was quite good as well.

It has a very unique smell and flavour. It smells like black pepper and other deep spices. The initial taste is bitter but the licorice root gives a sweet taste at the end. It's great for a cold day, and the spices warm you up.

d627ea05-9808-4aed-a56b-800bc39a843f
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

When I feel like I have the sniffles I add this to my morning coffee and by the time I am the sniffles are gone Good tea

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Yogi teas are just wonderful! Great quality with good packaging and encouraging sentences when u open a package. Been using this tea when I’m sick and I definitely feel much better! I love the taste and it’s quite beneficial!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

It easy to use . Good quality. Benefit, good size, not harms composition . Give nice color, coverage , for all age girls, have nice scent , normal texture and Concern. Good package

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I always keep this on hand and drink it when I start to feel run down or get a cold. Has a lovely warm spicy taste. A favourite from Yogi