DK

Based on 6,527 Ratings
4,039
1,296
Posted on Jan 31, 2022
🍵This tea is a game changer! 🍵

This tea is a game changer! It’s all organic and combines 12 plus herbs that work in conjunction to support the bodies detoxification. I was expecting it to taste bad but it’s got a great flavor. If I really want to kick I try up a notch I combine it with a ginger turmeric tea blend (Trader Joe’s is my personal favorite ginger turmeric). Happy sipping😊

8bf8d285-e9f5-493f-9424-a50897446da3
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

love this product. when I think about the good organic tea; yogi usually one of the brand that come to my mind. espeacially great ingredient that help mi digestion and I can feel and smell the taste and favor of mother nature ingredients. No caffeine which is great and come with excellent size and serving.

47048bda-5179-4a5c-b6c4-5870d9e06e07
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I love Yogi Tea and tried many types of their products because of the quality and organic ingredients they use. This tea is definitely a must as it helps clean and detoxify the body. It doesn’t have caffeine so I can enjoy it any time of the day and it taste good as well.

34640c9d-3382-4386-8b8d-6d8a79021f47
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I purchased this to add to my detox program. So far so good. The taste of this tea has a slight cinnamon taste. I add about half a teaspoon of honey to mine because i like it a little sweet. I was happy with the price and amount you receive. So far so good. Guess time will tell.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Best herbal tea in the market, high quality of ingredients, delicious taste, easy to consume, caffeine free! If you’re looking for the specific tea with the specific health benefits, this Yogi Tea is perfect. If you’re looking for the gift to give, the package is beautiful and its serving size are excellent for daily consumption.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

The need to detox seems necessary for optimal health these days. So you can do this in a gentle way during a week (or daily if you balance it out) with this Yogi tea. Love that yogi teas can have combinations that work synergistically together and tastes good as well. I've noticed with this blend, I feel a bit dehydrated sometimes afterwards, but that's to be expected, so just drink more water .

Suitable to all ages. A very nice tea blend. Non caffeine and great serving. Packaging is small and portable. Easy to bring out or to work. Awesome taste and good quality. Clean ingredient. Awesome benefit. Good in size and seen the benefit in it. Toilet frequency not many. Great use.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This is a great detox tea that I usually take once or twice a week for healthy cleansing. This tea is USDA-Organic certified, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free (this particular detox tea is gluten-free because not all of Yogi Tea are gluten-free), Caffeine-Free (this particular detox tea is caffeine-free because not all of Yogi Tea are caffeine-free). This tea also does not contain Mono Sodium Glutamate (MSG). The tea tastes fine and I would say it tastes and smells predominately Gingerish or Cinnamonish. I would generally recommend the tea to be taken preferably warm as a hot tea rather than a cold tea (due to Ginger as a warming herbs). Yogi tea bags made from high-quality manila hemp fibers and wood pulp, which is free from plastics. It is oxygen bleached using a natural process that is free of chemicals or toxins, including dioxin.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I drink this tea regularly and the taste is amazing it is spicy, warm, and comforting. Helps to keep my digestive system feeling great. I tend to drink this at night since it is caffeine free. Very comprehensive list of ingredients for a tea. You can’t beat the quality being that it’s organic.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This tea is one of the best, the ingredients is relaxing me and also the quality is good and I feel so good after I drink it, but not every one will like the taste , it’s like sweet cinnamon in it, the nice think is caffeine free and can drink it before I sleep for good night and I use it for menstrual cramps is comforting me, try it and you will keep buying it.