DK
Based on 1,392 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,392 Ratings
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The predominant smell of the tea is cinnamon, which also adds the spiciness to the tea. The licorice taste is very subtle but present, giving the sweetness and a little zing to the back of your mouth. I prefer drinking it hot, but it's just as tasty cold. I think it's perfect for the colder months of the year. Recommend.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is hands down my favorite herbal tea! It's sweet and spicy and extremely flavorsome (I'm so tired of fruity teas that smells amazing and taste like cardboard)! It even use it to satisfy my sweet cravings, and it often works (although not always - I have such a sweet tooth!) The tea itself is great value, and I often add more boiling water to get a second cup from the same teabag! I've been drinking it for years and fully intend to keep ordering it again and again! Oh! Be careful if you are using the teabag in a non-ceramic tumbler! The taste tends to remain (despite washing) which can affect the taste of future beverages (even coffee).

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This tea has the perfect mild flavor, yet full of taste. I ordered 12 boxes, because I drink it every day. I don't feel the need to drink flavored sodas, or other calorie and synthetic filled drinks. And it gets me drinking water (caffeine free) flavored all day long because of the pleasant taste.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I love the taste of licorice and this tea doesn't disappoint. It has some additional spices that help to give this blend a great finish. Since I have started drinking this tea I seem to have less soreness in my muscles and joints. I drink at least one cup per day. The quality is great and I highly recommend this tea.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I love this tea! It’s sweet, soothing, and such an excellent swap for caffeine on mornings I don’t want any. I find I get a mild energy boost after drinking it so I don’t use this at night, but that may be an individual response. The flavor is truly one of my favorite, and the health benefits are a bonus!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This is the best bag tea out there! I don’t even like licorice but this tea’s flavor is sweet, spicy, and satisfying. It’s the only bag tea my husband will drink! Definitely worth a try for anyone looking for a new flavor to add to their tea collection. AMAZING in the winter.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

My dad loves this stuff and its way cheaper here than in store which is awesome. He drinks it almost everyday and loves the taste. Quality of the tea is great as well. He only drinks the yogi brand of the this tea. Good that its all natural ingredients, would buy again!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This tea is great. It has no caffeine, the frequency I drink it is once every evening. It benefits my calmness. I like to use it. The taste is great for me. And the ingredients are clean and from the nature. It has cute packaging also. It has a blend of good things to your body.