DK

4.5
Based on 1,403 Ratings
Posted on Dec 11, 2021
Winter season must have

This is a winter staple for me. The tea is spicy and warms you from the inside. I drink it when it’s cold outside or when I start having a runny nose or a sore throat. Also I have to talk a lot at work and this tea really helps to sooth the throat. As a bonus, every tea bag has an inspiring quote :)

f90981b9-7e44-438a-82e5-4f319d024a11
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I love Yogi tea. This one has a very strong ginger taste, and really helps me when I have a soar throat, especially now in winter. Small bonus-each tea bag comes with a small message which I look forward to every time I make myself a cup of tea!

3b388f8d-f474-4839-b176-4d83c7c5f576
SylvaniA
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I love Yogi teas! This one is my go-to when I start getting sore throat. It tastes great and does the job in helping calm down the throat. I don't always take all recommended servings yet I still get the benefits. It's great that it's caffeine-free and, as all Yogi teas, with clean ingredients. I definitely recommend it!

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Floral taste, use it any time you feel any discomfort in your throat. Great tea to soothe your symptoms. Something in the blend provides “coating” feel that is quite nice. No caffeine. I used 1 tea bag per serving. Package is not bad and size is okay. Ingredients are good as always for yogi tea.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Great tea Very warming, and sweet without sugar because of the licorice. Does not contain caffeine, thus great for those who are trying to quit it. Love the blend and slightly citrus flavor. And these predictions are the main reason to buy this tea and wait until The only drawback is that it ends very quickly Would love to have bigger packs

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on May 10, 2022

Yogi tea really surprises me with how effective the blends are. I’m a typical skeptic but each serving does as advertised on the packet. I had a cough with a tickle throat all day and had a drink of this and it went away - very good throat soothing. Tastes great.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. I use it daily and tastes well. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. I love the smell and the looks of it. Works well. I look forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I ran out of a similar brand of this type of tea and ordered this and it works just as well. I talk a lot for my job and this really helps my throat to feel better in a short amount of time. It's sweet enough that even people who aren't used to tea probably won't have to use sugar.