DK

Based on 4,135 Ratings
3,102
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
8,486

The candy is medium size, not too sweet or too sour, helps me when I'm feeling nauseous without exastrabating othe IBS symptoms. Ingreadients seem low FODMAP.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I freaked out when I saw these - I didn't know that YumEarth makes lemon candies! I'm a sucker for anything lemon. These make an entire room smell like lemons, but aren't too sour. They do have sugar in them, but they aren't too sweet and are healthier than your usual candies. Also, they're organic!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love these!!!! I see them in my local supermarket at a premium price and am glad to find them on iherb for half the cost. They are good for those of us who get dizzy on car or bus rides - no thanks to the jam-brake driving of most drivers these days. Sour enough but not as sour as those dare sweets we used to eat when we were kids. I see myself repurchasing them.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My kids loves this candy. It is not too much sweet and smells strong lemon. I always care that they don't eat too much sweet so I keep it as prize for good behavior. It has good amount of candy in the package and the size is practical to be use for longer time.. I love the taste and you can realize the quality of the ingredient.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The quality of candy is really good, ingredients are healthy. It’s sweet for a taste and the smell of lemon is all over your room. The package is tremendously useful, the size is big. Cool to eat it as part of tour diet. Also pretty decent for kind with allergies.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

These were fantastic. They were not too sweet and not too sour so they were a perfect balance. I like that they are organic so I do not feel as bad eating candy. I even dropped a few in my tea and it added a nice lemon flavour that was subtle.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

quality is good size is good taste is good Description USDA Organic Non GMO Project Verified Gluten Free No Dairy No Nuts Kosher Parve Flavored & Colored with Real Fruit Juice Naturally Flavored: Pomegranate Pucker, wet-face watermelon, perfectly peach, strawberry smash

bd8575a9-636e-44ae-b617-323e489a7005
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently. Taste is so good

3d8d5af9-2fd3-4e94-99c2-d57ae6eee83a
Posted on May 15, 2022

Taste delicious size ok not latge use every day candy 🍭 with beautiful taste smell eat it every day use it Use one every day everyday good quality ingredients have vitamin c

ac884f50-538d-4a93-b225-b70c53e25bbe
77e7b672-872b-4991-9bdc-e1f5e591ee22
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I like it that the size is not too big that can bruise the palate. lemon is stronger inside. but not natural as other brand that I have tasted. could be better.

1b238e95-ad2c-4048-b28e-c67252a48d42