DK

Based on 1,298 Ratings
1,122
Posted on Aug 27, 2022
מצוין!

Wow!! Very tasteful, great quiality product!! Small size, but you will like it after just 1 pop:). Specially, for people that don't like very sweet tastes. It just remainds a little bit lemon taste or vitamin c. Chidren like it very much. Obviously, I will purchase them again, Pomegranate taste is strong and fresh too. Nice to have between meals on your working place. Packed well.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Although the taste is excellent, the ingredients are very good, the quality control of wrapping each piece of hard candy and the quality control of placing the wrapped candy into the pouch for the consumer is less than adequate. so far, two of the three bags I have opened have unwrapped pieces of the hard candy and many many extra pieces of the plastic wrappers used to wrap the candies. One bag had at least 1 extra wrapper for each wrapped candy. I realize the product is sold by weight, not by volume, but this seems a very unlikely way to give the customer less candy and substitute the candy weight with the weight of plastic wrappers. I will buy the product again because if the excellent taste; however, please be aware of the poor quality control.

WOW!!!! I absolutely love these Mints. I just ordered another case. Extremely refreshing and well packaged. Its hard to find good (natural) mints. I love Yumearth and their ethics. If you do not like real mint flavor then these are not for you. I hope they never stop carrying these.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently. Taste is so good

b05365f9-3212-4376-87a1-a6131b0b0d9d
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Taste natural, like real fruit juice. Sweet with a bit of tart flavour. Delicious! Need to put in fridge in hot summer season, or will melt.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I generally like hard candy, but I always have difficulty finding a healthy one free from artificial flavor. This is one of the safest choices I made. The package size is portable. I always bring this in my backpack.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

These small hard candies are super good perfect amount of sweet and sour lots come in the packaging they smell delightful when you open the bag. I also find the candies are the perfect size. I really enjoy the pomegranate taste

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
2,076

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I'm a fan of all YumEarth products and these are great! It's definitely a tad sour, so be aware of that, but perfect if you are in the mood for something like this! Very soothing to my throat!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
2,742

Pretty product. Quality is amazing, delivery speed is great. I highly recommend making a purchase on the site.