DK

Based on 10,279 Ratings
9,386
iHerbCustomer
1,352

I've tried a lot of different vitamins to improve my health and quality of life and this is the one that has helped me the most. I felt a surge of energy when I started taking this and have noticed some significant progress in my physical strength. The mood-boosting aspect has also been excellent for me.

1,080

I have been taking this vitamin for about a month now and I noticed that my mood had improved, I was feeling more confident as well as less sick often. As someone who loves to exercise and be around people, these changes made a huge difference in my quality of life.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This is best proxy ever for kids, I feel great giving it to my daughters because it safe ingredients and above it all it taste lovely and size is perfect to use and package is good , this candy is saver for mom and it smell nice and taste good , kids were happy to eat it

7ee83626-5486-43f3-9d2e-86b17ff33c71
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

These lollipops taste better than any other I’ve eaten! The ingredients are organic and simple and you can taste the natural flavor in them. They also smell so sweet and nourishing. The package has 14 pops and it’s all high in quality And you can this to your diet since it’s a healthy alternative for other candies PS. Please like :)

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I love to get this YumEarth Strawberry Smash for my children as the taste is not overly sweet and most importantly it is of nature organic ingredients. The quality of the sweet is better than other brand. Is a perfect size for kids and smell is delicious. A great candy treat for the kids.

3e3f18b0-db3a-49de-8187-bec0213c13c1

Sometimes I give these pops to children, they like that there is no sugar in them and it protects their teeth. I use it only on road trips or on an airplane when I need to distract the child. The packaging is convenient, you can take it piece by piece, it is easy to unpack and if the child has not finished eating, I can put it back in the package. Perhaps we will try other flavors, as not all of my children like the berry flavor.

f46d3dc0-6b1c-4e6c-a10d-eeecfe73a948
9fe569d4-50be-47d7-956d-c256abca49d9
5,410

I was previously taking iron supplements, but the side effects were too heavy for me to take. Therefore, I started using Niacin in a supplement form. After a while I started noticing noticeable improvements in my whole body and energy levels that lasted for days after the daily dosage.

4,501

I've been taking this vitamin regularly for a month and I've noticed significant improvements in my physical well-being. This supplement has given me the strength, energy, and focus I need to get through the day without feeling rundown or low on mental assurance.

5,642

This is by far the best vitamin I've ever tried. I've been following this supplement for a month and already notice a difference in my mood, energy levels and overall health. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an excellent supplement that actually works!

1,710

The best vitamins I have ever tried and the only ones I use now. There is a noticeable difference in my health, mood, ability to focus and just general well-being. Highly recommend trying them out!