DK

Based on 5,611 Ratings
4,835
Posted on May 31, 2022
Soo yummy!!

My kids love this! one of them, he doesnt like other sweet candy, but even he like this drop. not too sweet but its little bit sour that's a good point for him. also the size is pretty small so kids can finish it in a short time. that should be better for their teeth. I'm happy they like it and they can have vitaminC as their snacks.

f6389896-4aaf-4da2-9f02-73775fbe36be
Posted on May 25, 2022

Both adults and children like to eat this delicious candy snack. It taste like actual natural fruit. Not overloaded with sugar at all. And it smells delicious too. It is definitely high quality ingredients. It’s not too sweet at all. The packaging is nice because it can be recycled.

8e610e64-b051-4a51-ae92-697cc6b55e05
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I like the taste quality is good ingredient is good it has vitamin c and size is good I use it to make my mood happy package is good candy i like it it is sweet and sour and smell is like orange i eat it and composition i dont know.

8d690d91-ef96-423d-a5cc-ad0cdf0be853
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I like that these aren't lollipops, since I'm a grown adult. 😂 And the added vitamin C is great, especially if you have a cold or sore throat. I haven't had a candy from YumEarth that I didn't love. Their flavor options are great, and the price point is really reasonable for an organic candy. And I appreciate that you can pronounce and recognize all the ingredients.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The taste? Incredible. The quality? Wonderful. The package? Adorable. If you never told me these were vitamins I wouldn't know any better. With just the right amount of sweetness I'm convinced I'm sucking on genuine, fresh fruit juice treats. I'd eat these candies all day if I could.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Organic candy in a nice delight your taste bud size made of quality ingredients in durable easy to open and close package! Easy to use as a quick pick me up when your body needs a burst of flavorful sweetness. These smell fruity without the artificial colorings or weird chemical feel of junk candy. Enjoy!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Lovely lollies/candy. The flavours are perfectly designed and not sickly like normal lollies. I love that I am supporting a brand that uses healthy ingrediants and is safer for children to eat. The packet comes with a good amount of pieces and usually lasts us up to a week. The candy smells and tastes yummy. Great quality and will buy again when it is on sale.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

this kind of sweets isn't my type but I bought this one for my little bro they're little tiny Size but cute 😍 this candy isn't too sweet and it has a nice smell . I think there're healthy choice for diet and nice to eat it as snack .