DK

10,912
1,944
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,111

This is THE BEST elderberry zinc lozenges I've ever tried! I've tried a few from other brands that left an aftertaste which I dislike. This one does not have an aftertaste and has a lovely taste! Light elderberry flavor with a hint of sweetness. A bonus benefit has been the decrease in canker sore growth! I am prone to getting canker sores and when I do get them, they take a long time to heal but but when I ate this 3x a day (I really like the taste lol), I noticed that they helped speed the healing process. So I am sold on effectiveness! I purchased this size first and then bought the larger package because it's worth it!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,000

These are delicious and I wish they made them also without zinc so I could eat a few extra! I'm immune deficienct and find these give me a boost when I have a virus. It's not a cure but it's a tasty way to boost your immune system!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

the scent is like berries, i usually use it in the morning, before eating anything, it's so effective when you feel throat pain, like the begging of sickness. There's Zinc in the lozenges thats why it's very good, the benefit of the Zinc is amazing!!! and the size of the package is good for its price.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I can vouch for the taste being pretty good. They are individually wrapped and I like that they resemble cough drops that way. They seem safe and effective enough to continue using and I may buy more to stock the medicine cabinet now that I know they are good quality.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

These really taste good without being too sugary. It’s great to be able to get a dose of elderberry and a dose of zinc to help soothe the throat. It isn’t obnoxious like a vapor rub them in your throat it just goes in and gently does the job. Price is good I just wish the larger package would come into stock again. I always carry these with me in the winter time.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I love these! I have an allergy and sensitive throat which is easily irritated. These are one of the few things I have tried that actually helps. They are super sweet and taste nice, plus there is the added benefit of elderberry and zinc. My only negative comment is, it's so hard to get them in the larger pack!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I like to take this with the onset of a cold or flu. The combination of zinc, elderberry and echinacea give me the extra boost I need from stress and allergens. It soothes the throat while being delicious but do be tempted to take many as it does have zinc. I not only trust this product but highly recommend it as well.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I love zand menthol lozenges.. Always I buy it.. Very good taste.. You feel good after using it.. High quality and good for all ages.. Good size and package.. too much benefit. Nice scent. Very value. Zand® Herbalozenge® products combine a soothing blend of herbal extracts with pure brown rice syrup to make great-tasting lozenges without corn syrup, sucrose, cane sugar and artificial colors. Each great-tasting lozenge is formulated with a proprietary herbal blend and accompanied by Vitamin C, Zinc or Menthol to provide nutritive support for healthy immune function.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022