DK

4.5
Posted on Dec 13, 2021
1,673
MINT

As I stated before about these lozenges, but with an orange flavor - good, effective, affordable, tasty, BUT in a little different way of the latter which I absolutely love them for🍵🍵🍵 P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

61b2f043-2c4e-4529-b5f0-d0ce23861445
Posted on May 15, 2022

These are so nice at first, the green tea flavour is like a lush outer space, dream astral travel, adventure... then I thought I could taste artificial sweetener, but it's the sweet mint. Very true to taste, but I prefer the green tea which seemed to fade too fast....

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Amazing product. Used for sore throat, and each piece gives a lot of benefits. High quality. Good size includes 15 lozenges servings. The package is good and can be kept in the fridge.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The mint flavor is subtle and this throat drop is not too sweet. I use this when I want a sweet treat that is healthy. Is just the right size in my mouth and refreshing

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It is indeed sweet- but not complaining. You never can go wrong with Zand products, their lozenges are of top notch quality and with minimal additives. Great for all ages.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I love these lozenges. Way better than mints with processed sugar and all kinds of other unhealthy ingredients. I don't like stevia, and they make this and a few other varieties of the lozenges without stevia. I usually have the recommended max 6 per day!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is a repeat purchase for us, not only of the Zand brand lozenges, but of this flavor (which can be a little harder to find). These really have some good healing ingredients and are a "go-to" for colds, coughs, and tickles in the throat. Highly recommended!!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I was looking for something with echinacea in it so I purchased these. I like that these are sweetened with brown sugar syrup because I really dislike the taste of artificial sweeteners and other alternative blends.