DK

Diamint
Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Excellent!❤️❤️❤️

I just love these sugar-free candies. They are delicious and in addition they have vitamins and are good for the body. What more could you want! I recommend to everyone! I wish you all health! ❤️❤️❤️

14e474ca-3111-477c-88e9-7eed815286ba
98aff95f-161c-4b29-a448-3d9aa82b97ae
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Tasty as always. Always repurchase zand lozenges and keep them in my bedside table for when I get sore throats, dry throat. Caution in summer be careful how to store them as they tend to melt and make a mess out of the packaging. Otherwise no complaints with this brand.’

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

used to take them daily, especially as i had a cold so very useful and easy yo swallow when your sick very delicious and the orange flavor/scent is very nice product is good quality and the size is very reasonable as well you get si many sweets inside so it can last you for a bit !

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

It helps me a lot after using it. It feels gentle on my throat. It taste so yummy. It is very effective when you use it frequently

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Taste great and they really do help heal a sore throat and help with smokers cough. Love this brand because they have real herbs in the ingredients.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

These are wonderful for throat and for immunity protection. This is my favorite flavor and like the fresh taste and the size lasts but the right size to enjoy.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I haven't been sick with a cold ONCE since taking several of these each day...I keep a well replenished supply at all times...great product

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Our kids' favorite flavor. It helps boost their vitamin C level when they have been exposed to a bug and soothes sore throats. It can also tame a nasty cough with better ingredients than regular cough drops.