DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

very good scent help for sore throut the quality is very good , the size is good very effective recomendExcellent! the use is easy the package is good

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Zand® Zumka™ Herbalozenge® contains a prepared tincture of Umckaloabo, also known as Umcka, traditionally used by the Zulu and other South African tribes. This unique herbal combination is accompanied by Menthol, Vitamin C and Zinc.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

In love these! They are my go to when I'm feeling a throat tickle. It's just enough to take care of my throat so I don't get fully sick.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
1,258

My husband has problems with his throat due to a stroke two and a half years ago. They have been a game changer for him.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I am very satisfied with the product. The Cherry Menthol taste is delicious and the effects on the throat are good. I will buy it again in the future.

Anne
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I bought this when I had a bout of scratchy throat. These lozenges are nice and help soothe my throat. I will buy them again if I need them for my throat. So far so good.

Posted on May 22, 2022

The menthol is just right. The flavour of cherry is natural than I thought and it is not like the flavour of medicine. Good for having is at your office when you feel your throat is dry. It is good for soothing your throat at all time.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

These have a nice, fruity, menthol flavor. They help clear the sinuses and soothe the throat. The impact doesn't last long, but they help for a few minutes.

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

Very very effective throat lozenges. ZUMKA is my favorite flavor. It has the right herbal extracts plus 1.25 mg of Zinc Gluconate and 60mg of vit C per lozence. Very strong menthol taste but affective from the very first lozenge. If you cant handle strong menthol taste try the lemmon or elderberry flavor instead.