DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Taste good, flavor great. Good size, very fulfilling. And the quality was amazing. Clean ingredients. Would buy product again. I like that the product has High protein. Great for a pick me up mid day. Works for my diet. Very good , very nice. Recommend it 100%. Very good bar, reminds me of the good old days when everything was simple and nice

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Good consistency and great flavour! Chewy with bits of chocolate/fudge pieces, however, the best flavour for zone perfect bars that I've tried The size is good, not as big as other protein bars The chocolate coating is a really nice addition and makes the bar Quality is great and consistency between bars is great! Would recommend and definitely buy it again!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Great to find a reliable supplier of zone bars as I miss them so much. Zone bars are the best nutrition and protein bar I’ve found over the years so it’s great to have them back in the cupboard.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Best tasting protein bars I’ve found- and I have tried MANY!! Great product, good amount of protein vs calories, love the crunchiness of it as opposed to the gewiness of others.. yummy and satisfying post workout snack.

Posted on May 20, 2022

It’s a balanced meal, I always have with me when I’m on the road and don’t have time to stop for a real meal. They are too sweet but it’s something for emergencies

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This is an overall good quality protein bar. Small size packed with nutrients and lots of vitamins and minerals. Beware that it has a lot of sugar compared to others. The texture is coarse rather than chewy.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

These bars are more like candy than other brands I've had. Quite low amount of protein, smaller size and a lot of sugar compared to others. The fudge Graham taste is quite good and I really liked it.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I'm a happy repeat customer. My son always keeps a bar in his pocket, in case hungry... Has been consuming large quantities recently... Although highly industrialized, this product has relatively healthy ingredients.

very satesfied. A tasty, resunable priced snake bar. It has a greate taste, and has significantly more protein from a regular store bought chocolate bar, and yet, roughly the same caloric count. It is a middle hybrid between a protein bar to a kitkat. I find it an a reasonable compremise.

7cb92555-8bb9-4f8d-92fb-32fa27b33749
648f299b-3bab-414c-8e49-05c583132c25
53fa24b4-fc51-4c9d-a99c-ac78ed1e5b04
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The taste is ok, it has a lot of sugar, the quality of the packging is really good, it think that 14 grams of protein are a bit too little, the bar size is the perfect size, and its great for people who want to build muscle and workout.