DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 19, 2022
5,791

The scent is fantastic. I use it in my kitchen. The quality is great and doesn't melt too quickly. The size of the bar is average and can be used by anyone in my family. It's not a drying product, and is very gentle on the skin for anyone who has sensitivity problems.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I Live in Northern Minnesota where the air is mostly dry, Even though it is Summer right now. This soap lathers very well and my skin does not itch after I use it. The mosquitos are not attracted to the scent. The size is good to hold on to. It feels silky on my skin but not oily. I will be purchasing again.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Not as drying as some soaps - but still not as amazing as the discontinued Hugo naturals. I've never found anything to replace that soap. However, I don't find myself having to put on lotion afterwards, so I give it that. Scent on this is actually pretty mild. Not overwhelming. Doesn't seem to be losing volume too fast. I would say it's a good soap for the guest bathroom...

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Very yummy sandalwood soap! It has a strong scent and is trying to my skin. The only downside is the soap bar is so small compared to the ones I usually get.

Very nice soap and did not dry my skin. Loved the scent and how it made my skin feel soft and silky. Goats milk is a wonderful soap for the skin.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

All of the Zum bars are fabulous. Do yourself a favor and give them a try. I love the smell. I buy a few at a time and my linen closet smells divine with the fragrance they provide.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Spicy woody scent but not overwhelming. I'm not a big fan of sandalwood essential oil but this soap smells amazing. I don't know how they do their magic to get this scent.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This is such a great combo of scents! I'm not necessarily a fan of sandalwood but I thought I would give it a try since I've bought other Zum bars in the past. I was not disappointed!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love the scent of Zum Zum bar soaps . They lather nicely without drying out your skin & in my opinon less chemicals & more natural is always a better choice.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Scent good use good quality perfect size big age forever package good benefits a lot composition season summer moisturizer texture light sensitive none no flavor frequency and gentle feel somth dry