DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I adore this soap. I use it every day. My face has become super sensitive and had broken out in flaky patches. This soap is so gentle, I look forward to it every morning and night. The bar smells amazing, you can smell it as soon as you walk into the bathroom, it is not overpowering, just soft. The bar is a fair size and so far is not melting quickly. I did build a holder out of pop cycle sticks and it works great. The composition of the soap is nice with the ridges for excess water to run off and I enjoy the small bits of salt for exfoliation.

ced87baa-c630-4ac8-9f11-06cfe27f3706
Posted on Jul 19, 2022
5,791

I bought this soap and othe ones but the smell shocked me kinda strong and not pleasant for me. But it’s good if you have problems with skin.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love Zum, and this soap is no exception. The goat milk is so gentle on my ruined by allergies hands, it is so nice to wash my hands and not scream with pain. It does not dry your skin so it doesn't make the itchiness worse, it actually sooth pretty well and the smell is fantastic - as all Zum products. So, yes, Love!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I love this soap bar. I've tried many of the Zum bars now and this one is by far my favourite. I'm not sure what it is about it that I love, it doesn't have a very strong scent and cleans well like the other soap bars, but this one leaves my skin more relaxed than the others. Maybe its the sea salt at work. Nevertheless, would personally recommend this for someone with dry skin like me. A word of caution though that I find the Zum bars to not last very long compared to its price, but they are a higher quality than most other soap bars out there. So take your pick!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

ZUM bar soap is wonderful. I think goat milk based soaps are very hydrating and moisturizing. It's appropriate for any age. I have used goat milk for my child since she was a new born. Typically the soap is package in a plastic bag. The only downfall about this product is the size. It does not last long. This scent is mild and not overpowering.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I love this scent. It smells refreshing and I also feel nostalgic for some reason. I felt this soap is slightly more drying than other zum bars so I recommend using it on the body, not the face.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Scent is beautiful , long lasting and natural . It performs better than other soaps I’ve used . leaves the skin clean , soft and fragrant . Good size and will get a lot of use for it . Low waste packaging , fatty soap that leaves skin moisturized.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I love the smell of this soap. It's a clean and not too overwhelming smell. I use it I my bathroom to wash my hands.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is one of my favorite scents - from one of my favorite soap brands. Great lather and feel, gentle for sensitive skin, very refreshing after a long day.