DK

Based on 1,516 Ratings
1,183
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Satisfied fully

Excellent! I bought this syrup for my daughter and for myself as a precautionary measure. My daughter is 5, she wasn’t very happy to feel its bitter taste but swallowed every time nevertheless. I like the natural ingredients and it’s perfect match for my sugar free diet during this month))

ed8b3863-6bc8-4e56-bf87-2edfb330428d
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

It works, after the first cycle I felt much better (I have chronic constipation and bloating 24/7) but I only lasted 3 days. Also the taste is soooooo horrible that I was never able to do a second cycle. I’ve tried everything, I can’t stomach it! It taste like a moldy forest. The bloating is back but a lot milder, and I’m still constipated. If you can stomach really horrible tastes I would recommend it.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Good natural remedy which works. All the ingredients are natural. No side effects. Tried it several times and it worked perfectly. Good quality, trustworthy manufacturer. Good packaging This is good for relief from gut issues using natural ingredients. easy to use. no acidity, good taste, very easy on stomach. high potency.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Potent ingredients. Taste is bitter. I take a spoonful to the back of the throat to bypass the tongue altogether. Parasites excreted so it was definitely effective for me. The die off symptoms were miserable and didn't subside easily, so my functional medicine doctor switched me off this to something else to finish the cleanse.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Literally the best in its category. My doctor gave me several products which did very little compared to this one. Easy to take, just need to keep at it. The process can be long and needs fairly long intervals at times. But boy, it really works!!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I has suspicious that my boy has a vorms,so I purchased this syrup.Taste: is bitter ,but sweet too ,so my child is agree to take it .Quality and ingredients are great !

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I detox in other ways so I didn’t feel any different or saw anything in my bowels. If anything I was more constipated might be due to all the supplements I’m taking as well. But will do this 1-2 a year of 2-3 rounds.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

The taste is ok, I find it easy to take, no side effects. I can't comment on the effects as haven't taken long enough to see the benefits.

Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021
1,102
3,320

Really works. Taste shouldnt matter here. It's not supposed to taste good. By my second day I had found some large worms and even liver flukes in my stool. If you think you don't have parasites, you're lying to yourself. Buy this product and take 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks.