DK

Posted on May 15, 2022
A product I always need

Never have I found a line of products that both meets and exceeds my expectations. I basically want to try everything. I ordered this face scrub as an impulse buy while ordering my usual Conditioning Cucumber Herbal Cleanser. I couldn't resist the fruity pineapple papaya vibes, as I love tropical anything. I tried it this week, and oh boy, it's LOVELY. It is soothing, feels luxurious for a scrub, and just delighted my face. I felt like I almost didn't need moisturizer (but then again, I am so happy to put my other's Derma e products on my face, so ended up moisturizing anyway). Thanks for another great product. I am sure this will be on my reorder list.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is a must! It is worth the price. My mom loves it as well. It is so delicate, buttery texture, and polishes the skin so well. It is very gentle. The particles are so fine, that you won't find it in ordinary scrubs. Highly suggest. It lasts me for over a year now.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I absolutely love the fine grain texture of this scrub. It feels much more gentle compared to other facial scrubs on the market. The smell is delightful and mild. This feels like a high end product but at an affordable price. My skin looks and feels amazing and more youthful after I use it. I’ve been using it a couple times a week for last few months.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I truly love this scrub. I have sensitive skin and this product is not at all harsh.. I love the consistency of the cream and feel like I’m doing my face Justice! Rinses off easily with no residue. Lovely scent that is mild too. You do realize it’s not edible, right?

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Mostly I don’t see any result after using a mask but not in this case! This scrub is amazing! My skin face looks smooth, so soft and pores are less visible after using it. I am impressed. Already ordered another one! And you need a very small amount to use so I believe this product will be good for at least couple of months with a regular use.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I've jumped on the double cleansing bandwagon and I've found that it is so important to find products that don't dry out your skin. I love scrubs because I find that they really lift off the grub of the day, but it can be challenging to find a scrub that isn't too abrasive and harsh, one that doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. I love this brand, and I love this scrub. It doesn't dry out my skin. I use this product in my night time routine, after using the cleansing balm from this brand. I don't use it every night, maybe three times a week, and it just leaves my skin feeling unbelievably clean. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

This product is amazing and does the job very well. I use it once to twice a week and it removes blackheads on my nose that no other products have been able to do. My skin feels so soft and supple every time I use this. I would definitely repurchase.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

love the texture for facial scrub. the aroma is fantastic as if you have just finished a spa treatment! recommended a a refreshing clean face.

8d984e26-0ba9-4c9c-beae-dbd9e899ef4a
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

I’ve always like this scrub the granules are very fine so optimum for a nice deep cleanse yet not too harsh. Good detox skin feels fresh and smooth