DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I can't go without it. The quality ingredients like Rhodiola Sacra works just as good as my adhd medication, maybe better. Starts working in 1 hour, however, It's adaptogens make it work even better the longer you take it. I benefit from focus that lasts all day even at half dosage strength. Well worth the money for the bottle size! Try it ,you Will fall in love. They are caps so there is no funky herb taste too! Thumbs way up!!!

096fca58-4181-4986-be2d-513f982a28bb

I like the effects of this formula. For me, within 72 hours of using the 6 daily tonic dose, the fog had cleared by 50%. By the end of the first week, it was completely gone. As someone who has used each of the herbs in this formula individually or in other formulas, this product is by far the best with regard to concentration, ratio, and how it is formulated. The blend of the Rhodiola and schizandra allow me to feel the uplifting effect of the Rhodiola without being overstimulated because the schizandra keeps it balanced. Thank you dragon herbs for another winner.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I keep using this formula as it makes me feel sharp, calm and focused. The best of both worlds unattainable with any other products which are recommended to increase focus. Subtle as always with Dragon Herbs, yet effective. One of my staple formulas in my herbal medicine chest. The quality of this brand is as always the best there is in my opinion. Dosage are powerful and that is why they are more expensive than others. Their size is quite normal and easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Great ingredients great name. Using it with Dandy blend to kick coffee addiction. It's Working. To be honest I am disappointed that this is not the label it came with, as I have what my friends would call a "cool labeled bottle collecting/reusing addiction" I really wish it was the "diamond mind" label. meh

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

So I have ADHD and a lot of fatigue and sometimes anxiety. I mainly bought this to help me with my dance classes and I will say after a while I noticed my ability to concentrate, memorize and be in the present moment has greatly improved! I like having this for long work days as well as my classes and practices. Rhodiola has always been my fave ingredient to take before a high energy dance class. I'm also less anxious in general and just chill and calm.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Wow. This stuff works. I can feel a tingling in my head and a focus but no amped-up, jittery feeling. It's a unique feeling....subtle but noticeable. I'm thinking it's the Tibetan rhodiola that gives it a different effect than other brain supplements.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Really cool - you can literally feel how it makes your mind gears turn faster and more efficiently. I like the capsules size as well: not too big and easy to swallow. Neutral taste.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Diamond Mind and Rhodiola on it's own, are the best I have found. I do not know which works best so I use them both equally.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Good for the mind. Quality of ingredient and the size of dosage is good

Posted on May 25, 2022

First I will start by saying I have tried most I herb brain products, and sometimes I got good ones, and sometimes I got not so good supplements, but this one is the worst, not only that it didn't give me any positive effects, I got major negative effects and problems like headaches drowsiness, weakness, and more, I'm sure this product must go off the shelf, I was ordering it after reading so many positive reviews (I'm not sure they are not fake reviews) this product is recommending to take 3 cups 2 times a day, very large amount of substance, I highly recommend to get as far as you can from this product, the ingredients are low quality, the size is way to large, the dosage is a way overdose, which gives very severe negative effects.