DK

4.5
Based on 1,162 Ratings
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Good anti mucolytic

Since the past 20 years, I have struggled with rhinitis. Its a great products to be used along with Allerase from Enzymedia to fight allergy related symptoms. It reduces the mucous secretion. Along with Amylase and Protease it is composed of Xylanase and Lipase which makes digestion easier and easy on stomach. The pill sizes are manageable enough to swallow. The only downside is that the product is quite expensive other wise a good product.

2fb14a92-754b-4c28-96a0-b7eed0e40fb8
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Enzymedica has done a great job with their enzyme research. The benefits I get from Muco Stop are that it clears up my sinuses, alleviating headaches and congestion. I have replaced the chemicals of Sudafed with this natural product. Enzymedica has several high quality products, including SerraGold and NattoK. And many more!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

These enzymes help me clear clogged sinuses. Half an hour after taking the capsule, the thick mucus from my sinuses begins to trickle down into my mouth. I have to repeat this several times to get rid of the problem in 1 day, but without it, mucus stays in the sinuses for a week.

This has a near-instantaneous impact. My post nasal drip worsens in the winter, but I just take one at night when it's the mildest and two as the season progresses. I wouldn't be without it since it allows me to have a decent night's sleep. I just wish it wasn't so costly.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I have allergies (sneezing) with weather around summer times. I have tried many things to handle this but had to be on medication. I cam across this after frantic internet search and it reduced the effect greatly. I normally take 1 capsule early in the morning and the effect is amazing.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

definitely quality ingredient amazing enzyme if you get mucous and congestion a lot it's packaged well haven't tried the benefits yet but I'm sure it'll work well it helps with gut enzymes and your stomach composition I don't think there's a taste great item I like it a lot

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I find this effective. Usually when I’m down with the flu my chest congestion and related cough has a tendency to be quite prolonged even after the infection has subsided. I take this along with enzyme defense and this really helps me to shorten this uncomfortable phase. I will order again.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Take it as a part of therapy for IBS, and allergies control. It works. However, it can cause trouble if not properly used. One hour before meals strictly

e21ab9ee-dd08-43ac-bc7c-68bc44419254