DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I find Herb Pharm to be high quality products and the milk thistle fits that description. It has a cool and calming effect it seems to me on my liver and I find the taste to not be too bad. It is much easier to quickly take this then a bunch of pills.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

The milk thistle is taken as a benefit to my liver as a supplement prescribed by my naturopathic doctor. Easy to take; combine with water each morning.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have been consuming Herb Pharm for years. It's a good detox for your liver. Sometimes I cannot produce bile.. after a week of taking this along with intermittent fasting, my digestion improves

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Trying this for the first time in hopes of having a healthy liver! Takes like a shot of whiskey, honestly but putting it in 2oz of water definitely helps.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Very well packaged. Tastes good and nice to see that there's no unecessary ingredients.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Quality of ingredients is very good. Tinctures are expensive compared to pills but they do work more quickly.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Good product. My daughter who is allergic to most stuff can use this brand. Good stuff

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Absolutely love this product. Doesn't taste too bad (unlike some milk thistle drops)

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I like that this is a tincture and gets absorbed quickly. The taste is not bad at all.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Milk thistle for a natural way to detox the liver and I guess you have better absorption and benefits in a liquid form