DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Ok this is the Most amazing mushroom supplement. I really dig all my mushroom supplements. the price seems a little hefty but the initial outlay is nothing in comparison to the health rewards and a bottle will last 3-4 months easily. I take 1drop per 10 kg of weight. So I got about 5-6 months from one bottle. I use other mushrooms so I only took once a day. But the noticeable changes to my skin, body, stress response, mental health and general wellness I cannot put into words. I went form being sick every other week with whatever bug was going and leading to infections to nothing but healthy and happy. I absolutely love this product. Well worth the money. I herb provides the best value and awesome shipping so quick to get to Aus! So happy with this product. Will always be a return buyer of this! 100% recommend, wish I found it sooner!

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Well packed, arrived earlier than expected. This is my first time to order this item i need to try it and see the result. Hopefully this is effective.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022
3,309

Super package. The site has a wide range of products and services. I will order more. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Got this for my mom as part of a cancer protocol. She almost finished it until I found out that it was not compatible with her body condition through the BRT machine

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

How good it is that there are such products for iherb, I put 10\10 to him.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I was suggested by the vet to buy maitake for my 16-year dog who got melanoma. She took this everyday for over a month. She passed away recently. But this product did prolong her life.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Tried it for supporting my immune responses. Still haven't noticed any changes. I will update my review after a considerably longer time of use.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Better immune system after taking for 2 bottles

Posted on May 28, 2022

One of my favourite mushroom supplements. Love the taste.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It is great! I will definately buy it again:)