DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 1, 2022
This zinc makes you feel the difference

This is a good label overall, but not all of what NC produces gives you immediate effect like this zinc complex. There is something about it that works almost immediately, alleviating cold symptoms and speeding up the recovery.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Love how New Chapter products are 3rd party lab tested. My husband and I take this zinc and it seems to work well. Size is easy to swallow, not too big. Was a bit thrown off by the color of it (dark grey/blue) but apparently that’s normal.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Excellent!I have thyroid problems and I find this product very appealing to my condition considering that it is fermented meaning better bioavailability of the product. Bought again, as I like new chapter brand!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I've been using it years and I think it's really good. Even if I want to continue using it in the future, I have introduced it to others.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This ingredients is so clean and it’s with a reasonable price. I used to purchase this brand from whole food and paid double the price. So glad to see it sold on iherb

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Needed a supplement to help w/hair loss. After 2 weeks saw a great reduction when washing my hair. Will continue, & recommend to anyone with hair loss issues.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I didn't find this whole food zinc on the market , also fermented Zinc for better absorption in contrary to many lab produced chemical products.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I really love this product that I made the purchase last month, come back and want to buy more, but the price is literally doubled now. That’s insane!!!!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This fermented zinc should be more absorbable (according to research)which is always desirable when it comes to vitamins. Zinc is important for building immunity. New Chapter is a good quality brand and the packaging is eco-friendly, the bottle is glass not plastic! I intend to buy it again.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

After struggling to get well from an extended illness I looked for something extra to add to my daily supplement routine. I'm glad I found this because I felt the effects right away and believe that it's been helping my immune system deal with the stress of life better.