DK

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
Results are in

After taking Cholesterol Pro for 3 months, starting with 2 pills twice a day, then going down to 1 pill in morning & 1 in evening, got lipids checked yesterday. Total cholesterol reduced from 237 to 225 HDL (good cholesterol) increased from 60 to 64 Triglycerides increased from 142 to 150 LDL (bad cholesterol) decreased from 150 to 133 Chol/HDL ratio decreased from 4 to 3.5 Non HDL (bad cholesterol) decreased from 177 to 161 To summarize, all the numbers were improved, except the triglycerides, which is a bit concerning. I'm not quite sure what the reason is for the triglyceride elevation. However, overall, I believe it is worthwhile for me to continue with this product

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I use to take bergamot regularly when I lived in the US. I stopped because it was expensive where I am. Fortunately Iherb now ships free to me. I found Now's Cholesterol Pro by accident and was pleasantly surprised it contained bergamot. It also has pine phytosterol in it. Another good ingredient for one's heart. Now makes great affordable products. I have been taking their products for decades. I feel fortunate they exist.

Read more reviews
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Just got my lipid profile test back. I do not eat lots of fried foods, but I still mostly eat what I want. This supplement is key to reducing cholesterol without statin drugs. This product taking 2 tabs am and 2 tabs pm dropped my cholesterol over 110 points. My total cholesterol was 335 , now it is -197. My LDL was 235 , Now is 139. This product really works. It took me awhile to get my lipid profile done, but I am so glad I did. One does not need a statin drug, plus they do not work as well as this supplement.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

First time trying out this product. I bought this a month ago because my cholesterol went high. so far so good. I usually have headache and pain in my legs as a symptoms when my cholesterol is high. but after taking this twice a day, so far I don't have it anymore update: second purchase. so far dont see any significant effect. my total cholesterol is slightly decreased tho

Posted on May 5, 2022

Nice product, this saves me from that Atorvastatin Calcium, difficult sleeping, woozy head and confused thought, but Cholesterol Pro after 2 weeks, noticed no side effect, and seems to be working, I will return to update this review in few months when my new test is done, to compare numbers and see how much I was able to reduce compared to what I currently hold now....please stay tuned....I will be back..."Astalavista"!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have side effects from statins. I currently take 1 pill a day. It lowered my total cholesterol into normal range. Still working on my other levels. I have no side effects from taking 1 a day.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Taking this together with aged kyolic garlic pills have kept my cholesterol level in check and this is commendable as Im not on any strict diet plans at all.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

using those product with better diet and exercise to help with my own health needs. a regular product for me to purchase from now on.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is a fine product. I have yet to get a blood test since taking this, but I have felt much better. I took this in-addition to fenugreek seeds and felt no bad reaction. I look forward to getting my blood checked to check my levels.