DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,837

This is the first time I am writing a review. I saw on the Internet this product. I was interested in speed. This is what you need. I didn’t regret it.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021
5,407

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

My nails feel stronger and break less easily after a month of taking these! I take this supplement for my hair and nails. I notice less hair fall also. If you shed a lot of hair in the shower and/or cannot grow long nails, this supplement with help

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This supplement is easy to take because it is small in size. This is a quality supplement, and this product does what it says. My hair and nails are strong and healthy.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021
5,133

Good day everyone. I bought this product. Quality came first. Glad I took advantage of it. I didn’t regret it.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Good product and working like it should!! Been ordering from iherb for about a year now and always received product in a timely manner. Will continue to deal with them. Thanks

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I bought this product for my colleague. She liked it. This brand has very good food supplements.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

It helped me with hair loss. After few weeks i noticed a huge decrease and it eventually stoped

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Good quality and ingredients.The price is good and this is very useful for nails and hairs.