DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

After symptoms of unclear thought and the inability to recall words, I felt there must be some dietary deficiency here. I mentioned it to my doctor and she suggested Choline/Inositol supplements. Having used Solgar products in the past I was confident the ingredients were of the best quality. I started taking this supplement, which had the composition I was looking for a little over a month ago with a frequency of daily 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner. I did not notice anything at first. After a week I felt as though the benefit was clear so were my thoughts. The package size is compact and convenient with an easy open jar. The capsules are easy to swallow and have no taste.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Solfataras produce some quality items and this is definitely one of them. I was looking originally for inositol and was finding options with lower dosages. When I came across these I didn’t know much about the choline and had to look up it’s benefits. Now I’m glad I didn’t choose an inositol only product. The price was in range with others but the name and brand and quality are definitely worth a few extra dollars

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I have heard so many benefits of this supplement for PCOS and mental health,but still didn’t feel any difference yet! So far so good 😊!!!

a3d50255-2df0-4546-87e2-0c90c41db237
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I find these pills curb my appetite in a non-stimulating way. I noticed after taking them that I would feel full during a meal rather than still hungry after finishing it all. The brand is top quality.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I have pcos for 3 years and nothing helped me. Its a really best finding for me. Helped me to lose weight, feel myself confident and mentally stable. So happy to read in comments about inositol and decide to use it!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

New brand for me. Been using Choline/inositol for years. Good first impression. New to this brand. Been using Choline/Inositol for years. Good first impression

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is a good supplement, it improved my mood, my concentration as well as my energy level, I sleep deeper and I'm less stressed during the day, I can only recommend it, I've been taking two pills a day, saw the improvement after just 2-3 days.

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I absolutely love this product. I constantly get migraines (at least once a week) Sometimes my headaches or migraines can last for days despite medication. However, I did not experience any headaches after frequently taking this for over 6 months! I started to see the benefits, after taking this for a few days. I followed the recommended serving size of 2 capsules daily. The size of each capsule is 2cm/ 0.8inch. It does not have any funny after taste. Product was nicely packed with bubble wrap and package arrived in good condition with long expiry period (32 months to expiry) Thank you so much for producing such a good quality product and please restock soon! I can't wait to get more of it to be migraine free! I've repeatedly ordered this supplement as it the best supplements I've ever taken.

7f45bed0-5119-40e8-a38f-a6d8cb71057a
ffc0120f-bc10-479a-83bd-96ad55d0bd90
b3fea954-dd54-49bc-b821-15adfd19b1e8
a72daba6-a767-4264-8ca7-65599e9e0830
f908678b-22ef-4f53-91d8-8646eb19951b
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

i usually drink the other one, but i think this one is better. love it.

750aab5f-7fb9-4da4-9fa4-c78815679753