DK

Based on 13,134 Ratings
11,957
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
1,859

Combination of ingridients in this product is excellent. Product is tolerated very well. I ude this product together with may husband after infection and hospitalisation from Covid-19 and we just ordered our fourth bottle and i expect this product will help to keep us safe from various type of infections, including getting Covid-19 again.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
2,051

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Very good quality antioxidant with stomach friendly not acidity ingredients. It has a positive effect on immune system when use it in daily basis in your diet. The size of capsules is perfect. It's easy to swallow and has a good tase. The package came quickly, was well-made.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This supplement completely relieves the pressure on the stomach, so I don't have to worry about the excessive stimulation of the stomach anymore, which makes me give up all other brands of vitamin C. If you feel burning in your stomach after taking vitamin C for a long time, you may consider this supplement.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

this is the best form of vitamin C for me - I've had terrible issues with gerd and acid reflux and I had been using ascorbic acid over the years, not knowing that ascorbic acid can actually create acid reflux - since switching to this Ester C my coughing and throat discomfort is very much reduced - and it's Solgar and kosher, so it's the best that there is!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I highly recommend Solgar Ester-C Plus 500 mg Vitamin C. It not only supported my immunity during all sorts of seasonal sores, but also helped me alleviate a chronic disease in the acute stage - varicose veins. Not a single hit came out. I like that there are herbal ingredients in the composition. I am convinced that natural our body will assimilate better.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Not an easy product to get hold on but iHerb has this available. Product is effective and marketed as-is. No surprises. It has a long expiry date and quality is assured. The packaging and size are just nice, as per advertised. All in all, the product is great and affordable.