DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 27, 2022
L-Carnosine

I will definitely order the best product because it works much better in tablets than in capsules.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Very good and useful product for your health

9711f202-9e33-486b-8f11-a7f68cce4d05
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Good quality product, i highly recommend

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

amazing product that cleanses the body of toxins

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

The delivery is fast, and the product is so good.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

great

Posted on Dec 4, 2011

A high carnosine content ( 500 mg for one pill) for a good price. The additive content is only much to high! fillers and additives: (Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, and modified cellulose gum) That's why I give this carnosine supplement not 5 stars.

Posted on Apr 8, 2016

I am a huge believer in carnosine as it is a true anti-aging compound. Source Naturals uses carnosine in their sophisticated Telemeron product. I think this will help carnosine to become more well known. Carnosine helps protect against glycated end products, improves mental function, is cardio protective, provides physical energy and reduces wrinkles. I think 1-2 grams a day is ideal. Vegans are likely to benefit more rapidly from carnosine supplementation as carnosine exists only in meat. If you know any vegan athletes or are one yourself, try it! Take with schisandra or turmeric as they help magnify and potentiate the effects of this remarkable amino acid.

Posted on Feb 14, 2012

Glycation is when a protein and a sugar cross over and become a wrinkle, or a hardening. It can also happen in your organs. 500 mg of Carosine 2 x a day I've read in my medical reports, helps to quench glycation. I take it every day twice; morning and night. Buy it, your worth it.

Posted on Nov 23, 2008

I'm pretty sensitive to most supplements/medications. I tried this at the one tablet dose and had headaches within an hour after taking. So I cut the tablets in half and took 1/2 tablet a day for a bit with no headache, but after about two weeks I noticed an increase in anxiety and nervousness. It actually made me quite irritable. I am no longer taking it and have returned to a much calmer self. I have since read that it can have that effect on some.