DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This product, made with safe ingredients, serves as an effective substitute for 25 mg of DHEA, supplying me with subtle energy while protecting my body's cortisol balance throughout the day. In this way, it helps regulate my sleep patterns and also boosts my immune system in the process. Pregnenolone , like DHEA, helps neuron transmission, protecting the brain from cognitive decline. It helps me balance out my moods.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
1,226

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I love this brand. I’ve been taking this pregnenolone for about a month and notice a big difference in my energy, sleep quality, and mental sharpness. Low pregnenolone can be from adrenal fatigue (check out the pregnenolone steal articles online). However, I wish the product was not in a plastic bottle and the 50 mg was a bit strong for me, I cut the 50mg pill in half and seems to be just right for me. A recommendation would be to get the 10 mg (if they are in stock) so you can increase the dosage in increments and of course check pregnenolone levels on blood work.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This definitely gave me a nice energy boost and that is very important for me as I've really slowed down with age. The only drawback for me was that it also has given me hot flashes when I take it. I'm looking forward to cooler weather so that won't bother me so much.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

It is my daily supplement for my pre-menopause. It doesn't cause any stomach upset and it is convenient to use , as I only need to take once a day.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

it does exactly what it promises. I highly recommend it for those of us at the age of 50nwith busy lifestyle, who would like to keep going

Posted on May 3, 2022

To powerfull for me, makes me nervous. I only need about 5 mg to start with. I ordered 25mg and even cut these in 1/4. I keep them maybe I start cutting them down into tiny little pices.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is the first time that I have used Pregnenlone. Although I have noticed some difference ,it is too early to know the overall effect.

Posted on Feb 21, 2021

A natural hormone, made by the body from cholesterol. It is the basic precursor for the production of ALL the human steroid hormones, including DHEA, progesterone, estrogen, testosterone, cortisol and aldosterone, and as such is often referred to as "The Mother Hormone" or the next "up and coming" anti-aging hormone.