DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Really happy with this product. My child was prescribed melatonin by our GP to help him unwind at night. A friend recommended we try this brand instead because they were impressed with the quality and also appreciated the cost savings. We have found this melatonin to be quite fast-acting, and doesn’t leave my son groggy in the morning. The quality of the ingredients is evident and the size of the tablet makes it easy to swallow.

786d4ea2-d2a2-4a7c-a359-d87e1f863796
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I love the Source Naturals melatonin! I normally purchase it in the 5mg dosage as I find I need more to be of benefit to my sleep cycle. I accidentally purchased this dose! The irony is, I was sleepy when I was ordering and that's how I made the mistake, oops. If you're only needing a lower dose, I'm sure this one will hit the spot. I reordered the larger ones and used these up additionally to those. No taste or smell, goes down easy. High quality. Highly recommended for anyone with ADHD/delayed melatonin release challenges.

The sub linguals work better than any other form of melatonin for me. And I’ve been reading that we only need 30 micrograms of melatonin so even the 1 mg tabs are more than double what we need. I was taking the 5mg pills and these do just as well.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

The taste is great for this to have at night and the benefit is obviously that you go to bed. Dosage & size are low and small enough so you can choose how much you need for the night. Ingredients are good because you don’t wake up groggy the next morning.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Melatoninis an ingredient that increases the production of antioxidant enzymes in the body , protect against oxidative stress and support mitochondria function and gives the body the strength to fight against infections, diseases and symptoms of premature aging. It also has the ability to induce sleep.it is a very high quality supplement and i use it every night

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Worked great to help me sleep. I only need a small dosage like this to do the job. More seems to make me have strange dreams. Easy to swallow in a small size tablet. A good value!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Happy to find a low dose melatonin as i can take double tablets if I feel the need. However to date it is good enough for me, White tablet, easy to swallow.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I take this in the middle of the night to help me get back to sleep - it doesn't have a lot of fillers, as one would get in a sustained release melatonin supplement!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

this one really helps my daughters sleep well and feel refreshed in the morning , after years she had troubles falling asleep or waking up early, size is very efficient , it will serve for a couple of months, it is a very high quality and and beneficial .