DK

4.6
Based on 1,646 Ratings
1,232
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Lycopene is one of top supplements in my list among 100 herbal supplements I use and deserves 6 stars ! Lycopene gives red color to tomato, watermelon etc. Lycopene is a root chakra material. It is underrated today because its benefits have not been discovered by science yet, but this is the most worthy supplement I have been taking. And there aren't many brands who makes it and the ones make it makes it very pricey. This brand has been my only saver to make this product for a good price. Therefore, I keep ordering this product from this brand and I love it !

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

I just love the 21st Century Brand. This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

6 stars because of reasonable price ! Lycopene is a root chakra material. Its importance is not yet discovered fully by science. It is one of my top herbs among many. Only now foods and this brand has lycopene product. And this brand has reasonable price ! Don’t underestimate power of lycopene because of it be unpopular. Strongly recommend ! ^_^

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This has been my go-to lycopene for many years now. Recently tried a bargain brand of "lycopene" from Amazon, what a mistake. It's so important to trust the ingredients that a supplement purports to offer, and you can truly trust 21st Century. They are simply the most responsive supplement maker I've ever corresponded with, and they back up their products 100%. Lycopene is very important not just as an anti-oxidant, but also as an element in preserving bone density. That's why I need to trust that I'm getting what is advertised, and with this product, I know that I am. It's not easy to find lycopene suitable for vegetarians, seems like gelatin capsules are everywhere. This is veg-suitable, top quality all the way, and made in the US.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I bought this because my mom asked me to buy it for her and my dad. I think it would be good for the elder’s health especially for males because my dad got a risk of BPH while he also got a risk of kidney disease which cannot take so much sodium.

I buy Lycopene for my boyfriend as he needs it more due to it's composition. High quality ingredients bring many benefits like for prostate first of all. The pills have no taste, the size is good enough to swallow and the package is small and easy to carry with you. It can be taken even if you're on diet and at any age. THUMBS UP if you find my review helpful! Thank you! :)

21d67a09-6318-4e57-b654-c5dacefcba54
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This is the first time is use Lycopene; I did a research from the market and found this brand is the cheapest with the same ingredients. I use this supplement since 01 April 2022 and there is NO side effect to me at the moment and do look forward to seeing it gives me improvement soon.

SunnyWeek
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

It's hard for me to say, but I bought some supplements to boost the body in such an unpleasant time as now with the COVID and winter

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Very fast delivery. Quality of 60 pills in a bottle is suffice for the price. Ingredient is also correct as stated 15 mg Lycopene. The pills are just right size to swallow.