DK

Based on 2,709 Ratings
2,380
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
7,001

Great for travelling to organise all those pills and supplements. Good value package of 50. You can write on the bags if needed. Perfect size so it doesn't take up too much room in your luggage. Used many times over the years and a must for those travelling with medications.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
2,162

The packaging is very convenient. They hold all my supplements for the day and I can take them with me when I'm on the go. Quality product, I recommend. I love that I can spread my doses over almost two months.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very handy little bags! I mostly use them for germinating small amounts of garden seeds in wet paper towels. I also use them to help organize my purse. Three vials of homeopathic remedies fit perfectly in one bag. I also put my earphones in another bag. Very handy at a great price!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
1,055

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Great for travelling to orgenise all those pills and supplements. Good value package of 50. You can write on the bags if needed. Perfect size so it doesn't take up too much room in your luggage. Used many times already, a must have for those travelling with medications. If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 👍🙏❣️

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Those bags are so great and so useful! You can save your vitamins during travelling and you could also write the dates or the kind of vitamins in the bag so you don’t forget. The packaging is safe and it is so simple to use. They are also good value that you could buy multiple times. I’m planning on using this when I travel next week. I am not sure if you could use them multiple times but for your own safety, do not.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

With some travel plans in the future, I decided to order these packets so I could place a full day's worth of vitamins per packet, allowing me to carry a few packets in my carry-on luggage, rather than have to put all my vitamin bottles in checked baggage. The bags are sturdy, easy to write on so you can keep track of what is inside, zip close easily, and open without a struggle. I also use these for keeping a small supply of emergency heart medication with me at all times.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Very handy to dispense my daily supplement usage. If you're like me, you've been in the supplement game for a while, and you don't want to have to spend any time picking your supplements from the bottle each morning. Once every 2 weeks, I'm filling 24 of these Apex pill bags with the stack for each day (I have one pre breakfast stack and one breakfast stack, and I like to skip sunday). Every morning they are right there in the fridge, ready to go. The bags are of a handy format, even back when I had a pretty big stack it would still fit