DK
4.5

4.5
AussieDee
Posted on May 14, 2022
Helped with my recent break

I recently broke a bone in my foot. Apart from using the usual painkillers I used comfrey ointment daily to help speed the healing of the fracture. The benefit of the emollient allowed me to really get the active ingredient to absorb through the skin.. it wasn't greasy and I noticed an improvement pretty quickly.

I couldn't be me more thankful for this product. I had femur surgery two months ago. it's been two weeks now using this ointment my muscles getting better and my swelling and numbness is almost finished now. Yay I can wear my old shoes now :)

a83b0bbb-e7b1-40e4-9bac-48b84cc26e9c
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This cream is very good for things on your face that do not belong there....also very good against Herpes Virus on your i.e. lip. I love it! And you only need a little bit. Sometimes I use it together with my usual cream ( Jason vit E 25.000 iu) . I just mix a little bit of dr. Christopher on my face. Sometimes you need just some extra 'greasyness'.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

My daughter told me to buy this ointment as it helps heal bones and muscles. I broke my wrist in September and it hasn’t healed properly so I’m using this to help, plus I have a very bad shoulder too so am hoping this helps until I have surgery which is a long time away. So far so good. I would recommend.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Comfrey is used for healing skin. I recently had some unknown insect bite on my face. Hydrocortisone dried my skin out, but this kept it hydrated. Great to use as a night cream. Keep in the fridge for best results, especially if you live in warm weather.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Dr Christopher's Comfrey is used to heal tissue and bone injuries. I use this frequently. Dr Christopher formulates many quality herbal remedies and I use quite a few of his products. This one is a regular for me.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This was recommended to me to use in conjunction with comfrey leaves compress to reduce swelling from fluid on my knee. Noticed a dramatic improvement in 3 days.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Broke my ankle and have been using this daily to help with the pain and speed up the healing process it has helped a bunch. Will definitely be keeping on hand!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Brilliant stuff, another ointment I'm using from Christopher's for a back and shoulder injury. It really helped strengthen my shoulder ligaments and tendons (my shoulders were popping out of their sockets, they don't anymore)

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I put a little on my knees every day and have noticed improvement with pain. No odor, pure ingredients, good quality, lasts a long time.