DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 19, 2022
If u suffer from knee pain, buy this.

Am 60 years old n occasionally gets knee pain but it normally goes away after a few days of rest. Last month had a persistent pain in the knees that just wont go away. Even Walking 10 metres with knee braces was painful. After reading many positive reviews on this product, i thot why not give it a try? After 2-3 days of rubbing this ointment once in the morning n once b4 bedtime, the pain is GONE. I x even have to wear knee braces. Amazing !!!! never found an ointment that worked this fast. However make sure ur skin is clean(pref after a shower when ur pores are open) rub it in for 3-5 min until fully absorbed n wash ur hands immediately bcos it contains COMFREY which is dangerous if consumed. Try it , it works for me so it might work for u too. The only inconvenience is u hv to keep it in the fridge once opened. PLEASE give me a LIKE if u find my review helpful. TQ

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This product hardens in the fridge but I find that if you take a little bit out with an applicator or a butter knife, for example, and let that set out at room temperature it will be very easy to apply. The size of the jar is very generous. This is not a product you use everyday, due to the ingredients of comfrey. Comfrey can affect the liver, however, it does a good job on the skin. The scent has an olive-oil and very mild herbaceous scent. the benefits are mild and cumulative. It is gently effective. They recommend that you use this product in conjunction with the pill or edible syrup version of the same brand, because the oral pills contain no comfrey.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This is our fourth jar. My husband uses it on chapped knuckles, and I use it on the backs of my hands (for moisture) and around the ankles/tarsus (before ice skating). The texture is rich, and the smell is truly addictive. Comfrey is an “old-timers” remedy, also called boneset or knitbone. I notice that it helps with rebuilding internal structures and connective tissues….tendons, fascia, ligaments, skin, and yes, bone. We like to keep the main jar in the fridge, and portion out enough for a week or two in a smaller glass jar.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've tried everything! And I mean everything, including DMSO and this beats them all hands down!!! I have loads of leg pains especially at night in bed. I just wake up and massage this in and within 5-10 minutes, the pain is gone or GREATLY diminished, but usually gone!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have been working hard building a container home and preparing the land. I was a bit sore on my arms and shoulders. Have been using it off and on for about 3 weeks and my shoulder is so much better now. Will have to be a bit more consistent in applying it.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This is a small tub, but, as with all creams you only need to apply a tiny amount each time. Dr Christopher's brand is my favourite. Always natural ingredients, and a proven track record of effectiveness. This needs to be kept in the fridge after opening. I am collecting a small tower of Dr Christopher's creams and ointments in my fridge!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I have only used for one week and so far I like this product a lot. The quality is very good ... somewhat greasy but absorbs into the skin quickly. I have extremely dry skin in the wintertime and have to constantly moisturize my skin. I use this product and top it off with pure lanolin and my hands stay soft and supple for awhile. The scent is faintly unpleasant but fades quickly.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

When I have an injury then I notice this helping, though I find a strong tea of comfrey bandaged on overnight gets best results it is not always possible to do that. I wish they'd make the smell and texture a bit better but despite that, this is the most effective balm I've found for results. I've found some nice smelling nice textured balms but not getting the same results so I wish both these things could come together :)

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

It's too soon to tell if this is getting down to the bone...helping my husband's damaged foot...but it clearly is healing some scaly itchy patches for both of us. The scent is mild and pleasing, the compound is firmly dense...so scrape a bit up and warm it on skin before trying to work it in.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I bought this for a nose fracture. I used this externally along with other products, and noticed that the affected area (bone, tissue etc..) will soften up so that the body can remodel it. After a couple of months use, you will notice that the bone will begin to heal itself, and the remodeling phase will kick in with visible improvements. Improvement won't happen overnight however with constant use it will help. Please avoid getting in the eyes or mouth, since the ointment version of the product contains Comfrey. You could use for shorter periods of time as deemed necessary, albeit this is a topical application so the inclusion of comfrey, shouldn't matter too much since it is for external application.