DK

4.8
Based on 1,200 Ratings
1,050
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

good quality, taste, and easy to use, the size was as expected, and its delivered in very good packaging, You can't deny its benefits natural ingredients for young ages as it hade good supplements that good for their health improvement and the serving amount is small and easy for kids to accept

4d4de359-8c71-40ee-b7a4-9d709eb6858e

I bought this to help my little grand baby with teething. She was cranky and then I gave her a dropperful and she settled down a few minutes later. I also gave it to her sister for a leg cramp (probably growing pains) and she was able to sleep after that. I think the flavor is gross but my little loves it! Teething has been a dream for us. Good quality, tastes good. Very little is needed daily. My children like it. I give them liquid vitamin d along with it. If you have a teething kid, low fever, fussing, in pain, this is the answer. After beginning these drops, teething pain and fevers are a thing of the past. Good supplement. A lot of benefits.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Amazing product! Seriously, a calcium supplement without all the junk in it!!!! Thank you so much for creating it and making it available to me and my growing family. The kids dont love it, but they take it because we know it is necessary for good bone growth - I have a 3 and 5 year old. We do not drink MILK or eat CHEESE. This is an amazing product! Thank you thank you!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Been looking for a while for calcium drops for my son and found them just in iHerb website. Great service, quick delivery, good packaging. Just started giving the calcium to my son so can't say about how effective they are, but bought other products from iHerb before and definitely recommend it. Great price and good quality of the product. Ingredients all natural.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I like to buy liquid form of supplements rather than gummies, and this one is excellent product! Fully meets the described criteria and qualities listed on the label.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

As a Holistic Nutritionist, I give this to my 4 year old grandson. So good for this growing bones. He is a vegan and is thriving!!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

As a nutritionist I LOVE wholefood supplements - nature ensures all the needed cofactors are there to help with absorption and utilisation so this is the benefit and perfect for sensitive or young tummies like my baby aged 1 yr.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

quality very good, good ingredient. good, good energy, good folic acid, good size, good niacin flush. good package, good effect, good potency, good nervous system, good metabolism, good taste,

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

We have two little growing kids and it is not always easy to make sure they have all the calcium for their growing bones & teeth - this makes sure we are well covered and they love it!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Some of the reviews says it’s very helpful on baby’s teething periods , maybe it’s a coincidence..but today after first try of this drops my 19 months teething bby slept an hour longer on his nap time