DK
4.7

4.7
CLICK 2 SAVE
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Most kids have bowl troubles at some point. This stuff helps and I trust this brand. If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you! Click my name above for a code to save on ur order.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This product had been a regular purchase in our household with a son that had going number 2 issues and was constantly holding it and plugging himself up. I started giving this to him twice a day and it kept him regular and after about 3 months we were able to take him off of it and he has now been regulating himself just fine for months. This was heaven sent since long term use of laxatives wasn't a good idea. I love many Dr. Christopher's products and this was just another one to add to the list.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

There is not any part on he label to mention this is from Christopher's Original Formulas factory or made in U.S.A although calcium and other formulas , clearly stated this fact . Where is this one made of ?

ab2263aa-12de-4cda-b954-76adfb7be15b
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Worked pretty well for my 4 year old. He actually said he likes the taste. Haven’t tried it myself, but he’s a picky eater so I’ll take his word for it!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This works for my children very well. They do not complain at all about taste or side effects. I give it to them in a spoon.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This product is amazing! Works as directed and my toddler enjoys the taste! I love all of Christopher's formulas and will continue to buy them for my family!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

High quality with good natural ingredients, amazing supplement. Love the brand. Please like if it was useful

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Great product with good ingredients for kids, taste is sweet that is also great for kids.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

A pharmaceutical free remedy for my granddaughter's occasional constipation , it has digestive soothing ingredients.