DK
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Easy to consume as it does taste ok and does not affect my diet. Some of the ingredients are new to me. This is only day 2 but I hope to benefit from it as this I've tried so many others that have not worked. The package came very well protected. However, it would be good if there is more clarity on how to consume it on the label as instructions are not clear.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Posted on May 23, 2022

This formula is very easy to use. It is an all natural herbal formula which is of excellent quality. My husband has been using it because he has been suffering gradual hearing loss. His hearing is improving.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I had a concern with having daily anxiety. I bought this to help me and I’ve seen a improvement. I’m not so “on the edge” anymore. I will re purchase.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I started feeling the difference with how calm I feel within days after I started taking this formula. Tastes great too, as most Christopher's remedies :-) It helps especially with morning "shakiness" that I sometimes had in stressful stretches of life circumstances.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

it's a depressant. i stopped taking it internally because i like being happy. so i started using it externally. works way better by applying it right to the painful area in the back, hips etc. improvement to chronic nerve pain ,💗

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Quality and ingredients are wonderful and the age is fresh I like this product for the nerves it has helped me so much with my toes that I bent and hurt my nerves

Posted on May 12, 2022

I love this! the taste is tolerable, it's good but may not be palatable for everyone. definitely good quality, I don't have as much nerve pain while taking this. I love the ingredients and how natural it is!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I bought this to help with post Covid issues. It’s supposed to help with nerve issues. I’ll let you know if it works for me but it comes with glowing reviews from others who have used it for their nerves.