DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
High Vit D3

Twice a day, each time one petite + one max citracal, provides 1000IU Vit D3 which is vital for bones. The vit D is absorbed well. My mum vit d levels were 19 in 2019, while her recent test in 2022 is 50! Been taking 2 of these and 2 of citracal petites, total 1500IU daily. Unlike myself, taking Vit D standalone and levels are still low. Now i wished iherb carries the Australian version of Citracal without Vit D. My mum who is suffering from osteoporosis for many years, finally haf improvement in her bone density after our latest BMD! Results are osteopenia. We have been taking this together with the citracal petite, 2 each daily, on top of her Prolia jab. Not sure if it was the jab or combi with these. All the best

Posted on May 22, 2022

Since Citracal Plus is not available in Canada and having had problems finding this product online, I was happy to order exactly what I need from iHerb. The ingredients enabling me to take calcium once a day with or without food is important. Thank you for your attention to quality and prompt delivery.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I prefer the citracal product since it is more soluble in the body than the calcium carbonate. This product is light on the stomach and not heavy as well as it contains 10000iu vitamin d3 for one serving in addiyion to zinc and copper which the body needs.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Packaging came intact. Tablets were small enough to be easily swallowed with no unpleasant taste. I bought it because the ingredients appeared to be of good quality and so far it hasn't disappointed. This is my first time buying this product. Given the calcium dosage per tablet, I would suggest that you split the serving into two. Will update after I have consumed it over a longer period.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have hypoparathyreodism and I have to take a lot of calcium. I was looking for a calcium citrate product which contains larger dose of calcium. I am satisfied with this product.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

The quality and packaging are good. The size of the pill is not too big and it's easy to swallow. The product is supposed to be easy to absorb as it's in form of calcium citrate. I take this once a day and no side effects.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Quality calcium tablet from a trusted brand bayer with zinc and copper which needed the most and also no bloating or constipation as its calcium citrate

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I’ve been waiting for months to become available again on Iherb. I’m switching from Caltrate to Citracal because calcium citrate has better absorption than calcium carbonate. The tablet is slightly bigger than Caltrate but looks less densed. Anyhow, I don’t have problem swallowing it.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Our body cannot function normally without vitamins and these are just the perfect option for your health!