DK

Based on 3,167 Ratings
2,144
Posted on Aug 6, 2022
5,791

This conditioner is terrific. I also bought the tea tree replenishing shampoo and together they are great. The conditioner makes my hair soft, and it has a lot of shine. It also makes your hair easy to comb out, especially mine, my hair is wavy and long and a lot of conditioners don't de-tangle it enough. This conditioner did. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I am quite picky when it comes to hair care ingredients - I prefer natural and minimal with no unnecessary phalates, sulfates, etc. Desert Essence is generally a highly regarded brand and the ingredients are 'cleaner' than other brands in this space. Even my 5 year old loves this conditioner - the smell is fresh (berries) and it softens the hair nicely. The texture is thick but not overly. It was great on everyone's hair in the family - no reactions or itching. A gentle formula and a reasonal price. Not much needs to be used at a time. Will buy this again and possibel try their other scents also!

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

My daughter Love it and she want me to order different scent to try them all , the size is good and doesn’t damage the hair , she almost use it every shower and doesn’t cause sensitivity for scalp but if you have very dry hair go with something stronger

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This is such a great line of hair care products, and they all smell soooooo delicious! They definitely deliver some great moisturizing benefits and shine, and are super gentle on my sensitive scalp. They are made from high quality, natural and vegan ingredients, and packaged intelligently so that there is little waste. Definitely give this a try!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have used this brand shampoo and conditioner for years. I have tried several of them and this is my favorite. If you have dry or damaged hair I would try the Italian Red Grape. It conditions great but a little heavy for everyday use. The Red Raspberry is a great overall every day or every few day use. Not to mention the smell is amazing!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022