DK

Oceans
Posted on Jan 8, 2022
1,102
3,306
This stuff changed my life!

This product has changed my life and I mean it. I have struggled with greasy hair my whole life, and I’ve tried every trick in the book. People always say “oh, your hair has to get used to not being washed every day” but this COVID quarantine has been the perfect time to “train” my hair. My hair never got used to. Then I decided to try this. Please believe me, it works. I always shower in the morning and my hair stays fresh and clean until about the evening time on day 2. I wish I could be one of those people who only has to wash my hair every 3-4 days, but I don’t think I’ll ever be able to manage that. But I’m so grateful to have finally found something that gives me a break so that I only have to shampoo every other day. For this price it is definitely worth the try.

f6f8ad1d-c082-436a-8a25-317a1f893374
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

The package comes in a long tube. The size is kinda big so it should last a long time if you don't use it excessively. As for the scent, it's pleasant. The quality is good but I wouldn't say that its anything special. I haven't used it for a long time to judge whether it will make a difference in my hair or not.

053a905a-4c8a-40f1-b019-f3908daed153
d4ba60a3-8ef0-421c-80b9-5a47362c05a6
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,791

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I bought this product to try as the ingredients seemed relatively simple comapred to not only conventional but also 'cleaner' shampoos in this space. I really like the scent and it quite clarifying as a shampoo. My 4 year old daughter also loves it and wants to use it because of the smell as well as the 'pretty' packaging. Leaves a very clean feeling but needs conditioner afterwards to put some moisture back into the hair. The price point is a little higher but worth it for the higher quality ingredients.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This is an excellent brand with better and more natural ingredients than 98% of the shampoos I've purchased. I wish it was in little larger i size, but other than that it doesn't weigh my fine hair down and yet is slightly conditioning. The scent is just right as I'm sensitive to overpowering ones.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is no flavor but good scent and i use it frequently, the quality and size of the bottle is just right. It is gentle to my sensitive skin. The composition is good and it benefited me alot. It moisturize my skin well. It is suitable for young age and packaging is good.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

First I love the scent, then the composition is quite clean and healthy. This is my favorite shampoo of the brand. It leaves the hair very clean. A sensation of purity and after with the conditioner it's easy to detangle and brush. My hair is very shiny and healthy! I recommend!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I can never get enough of this brand!! I am in love with the shampoos! I am trying all of them! the smell is amazing! the ingredients list is clean and awesome! only small amount lathers and clean well my hair! it leaves my hair healthy and shiny! ❤️❤️