DK

Posted on Nov 19, 2021
Can't live without!!

I can't live without this. I had no idea this would actually help with my insomnia. I purchased these to treat myself to some longan fruit since I enjoy these as a snack. I discovered that it actually helped with my sleep! I then read on the package that it actually claims to help with restorative sleep. I ran out of this and then went to order more, but iHerb has been out of stock, so I'm back to not sleeping again. I just discovered they are back in and am placing an order for these ASAP!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

These are good for snacking. Gotta be careful not to eat the whole bag in one sitting. I enjoyed the taste. Some comments said it's good when added to tea - I did not enjoy that, they get kinda soggy and have a weird texture. I just eat these straight from the bag

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Even though I grew up in Asia consuming fresh Longan mostly for the sweetness of the fruit and not knowing the health benefits which are packed with antioxidants. This pack of only 6 oz may sound like a small serving of longans but I was pleasantly surprised that it contained lots of pure longan without the skin and seed. Its really a good value for the price. I have been adding about 7 longans to my tea at nite which serves as natural sweetener and the next morning I get to consume the fruit once its fully open up like a fresh fruit. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on May 31, 2022

All Dragon Herbs products deserve the review excellent. This is a powerful product with a very special taste. It helps me getting adequate potassium levels along with other foods over the day. A good snack on its own or mixed with nuts and seeds. It is also known to be blood building, which might be interesting for some.

I put these in water to reconstitute them, then add the soft longan fruits to a smoothie. Not too sugary but the right amount of sweet and fruity

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Good quality - I put a few in a hot water and drink it every morning, it works well for my stomach. It's a bit too expensive since I could get it everywhere in Asia, however, it's much harder to get it here.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Not my favorite taste in the world so I’ll have to blend these into smoothies, but the product itself is nice and came in good condition.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

These taste great-better than some cheaper ones I found on Amazon. They taste almost like candy but I eat them for their medicinal benefits.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

This is my long-lasting recipe for my herbal tea. And it seems also the only brand available on herb for similar kind. Very rich, fresh and sweet flavour of Longyan (the Chinese way to call it). Keep using it every day, just loving it