DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is a best combination of herbs that helps in all areas of one’s body. I feel it restores and repairs anything I feels lacking. I like the ingredients as they all play a role to help one get over a cold, allergies, or anything one may be suffering from. It is a to-go item in my household.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Consistent user of this product, especially during the colder months. Dragon Herbs supplements are pure quality and reliable. Thoughtful and wisely paired ingredients make these unparalleled - have been extremely helpful in times of widespread and contagious illness around. Keep me operating at a higher level and I deeply appreciate that.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Felt great after a week. Great supplement along with healthy diet i noticed a improvement. Quality, ingredients a total package. Mushroom is included. Great supperfood that provides energy, longevity and helps detox. No taste. Benefit are immunity. Great supperfood.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I have never been disappointed with Dragon Herbs and this product helps keep my immune system up and running during this difficult time with the pandemic.

It is composed of valuable Oriental herbs: Reishi, Astragalus, Schizandra and Cordyceps which helps boost the immune system and increase your ability to deal with stress. This also has antioxidant and detoxification effects. My mother and I take it daily to help protect us during the COVID 19 pandemic. We take one capsule three times a day with meals. My mother experienced some itchy feelings a few days after taking it. I think it is because the liver removes impurities from the body. We both sleep better after taking this.

9f9000cc-87b0-421d-9d45-c474863b766e
Posted on Feb 22, 2021

i always take a few pills when i feel like getting a cold and i dont get sick or i have mild symptoms compared to others that dont take it . this and tao in a bottle are great products for immunity based on the reishi mushroom. of the two i favor the supreme protector.

3d85bc6e-4302-4210-a6f8-0310f8bc0f4f
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

this is my favorite winter formula by dragon. i love it as it improves a lot my immune system. i never get flu !

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,415

Great supplement, quality brand, exactly what I needed, highly recommended

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Great combination of protective tonic herbs. Noticable difference when taking this. A good way to get have these herbs at a better price

Posted on May 18, 2022