DK

Jay-Smith
Posted on Aug 10, 2022
So excited to try this out.

This has been Out of stock for the longest time! Immediately ordered it once i was notified it's availability. Im just so excited to try this out because I've heard so many great reviews here and online.🤣 I can't wait to add this to my skincare routine!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I use brush to apply mineral powder foundation and it blends it great. I like the fact that it is customizable and I can control foundation coverage. It is also convenient to bring it with you because of the cap and the size. Quality is the same as on the beginning, I use it for months.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I love this brush. I’ve used this for many years. I have 1 in my purse, 1 at the office and 1 at home. It’s soft and gentle on my sensitive skin and works well with liquid, cream or mineral powder. I used to wash it (the whole thing) with shampoo and water or with expensive brush cleaners, both of which did a fair job but took forever to dry and always left some residue.

Annyan
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Very comfortable brush! I've been looking for a suitable brush for a long time, which can just be thrown into a bag and taken out as needed. But I had no idea it would be so convenient to use! It's just a godsend. The cap holds very well and does not fall off even with strong shaking. Everything is done in such a way that when putting on the cap, the brush does not shaggy. I am madly happy with the purchase.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

My second purchase of this brush. My first one lasts for years, and it still doing its job. I use it to out on powder foundation and to blend all the blushes and bronzers. However, I feel like there were build-ups inside the brush handle, as it is difficult to dry thoroughly after each wash. Appreciate that the paper packaging is recyclable and can be put into plants to reduce waste.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

A very comfortable brush and it's very easy to use. The quality is nice. The benefit of the package is that you can take it with you in a bag. The brush is very soft - special type for blush.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love this kabuki brush !!! He's my quick makeup partner. Perfect, gentle and so tiny that you can comfortably put it in your pocket :) I've been using it for over a year and it's still perfectly soft and gentle.