DK

4.7
Based on 5,593 Ratings
4,336
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The best tasting vegan bouillon for me that even my mother is using this as flavor enhancer to her bland meat or veggie dishes, I use this because its vegan. Hoping they sell here on iHerb a lower sodium version of this one as a huge part why this tastes so good, at par with the meat bouillon is because of its high salt content. What I do when I am only cooking for myself is to break the cube in half and that would be enough to give my vegetable noodle soup or potato stew umami and richness.

d50f10e5-90d6-4ac1-bac1-3b3e0c676960
590ee95b-b64e-468d-af12-9169b1c147e2

I'm not vegan, but I wanted to try these out because I love chicken bouillon and I wanted to see if they could replicate the flavor. I was pleasantly surprised! These cubes taste JUST like chicken bouillon. I dissolved one in a cup of hot water and added it to my ramen noodles and it was delicious. I will definitely be buying these again.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
6,620

It's hard to find 0 net carbs, 0 sugar free products so when I found this not chick'n bouillon cubes - I was stoked. Tastes like chicken without chicken - mindblown! I used it for my veg stirfrys and also stirfried pasta and will order it again. Highly recommend for those on a keto journey.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

The best alternative for chicken bouillon. Perfect for my rice. I tried other vegan bouillon product and this is far the best tasting out there. The quality is excellent, basic ingredients. I also use it for masa for tamales to give it a chicken flavor. Size per package is about the same as any other cube bouilllon. I greatly recommend it.

ee2cfa23-dc48-4091-86a7-1d382344a923
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I love this brand of vegan chicken bouillon! I use it for a lot of different types of soups, as well as bases for gravies, flavoring in various dishes, and more. It doesn't dissolve as readily in hot water as the beef version, but with a bit more stirring, it does incorporate.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The chicken flavour is delectable and does not give me any feeling of msg. I did not feel thirsty after drinking the soup. Highly recommended for making stews or soup bases for families. They will surely be awestruck by your ability to come out with such an authentic and homey broth and not know that what you did was just adding a cube into water.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I loved the excellent flavor. I used the cubes in everything. The price was very budget friendly. The quality was much better than other vegan broths that I have previously purchased. The vegan ingredients were everything that I needed. The cubes were easy to add to my dishes. I loved the convenience.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

This has been so incredible for my homemade seitan. I'll always make sure I have some on hand. A perfect substitute for vegans and a good ingredient to have handy. It mixes pretty easily and is of good quality truly. I highly recommend this for vegans and vegetarians. I also tried this for french onion soup once but I think it is better in seitan.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I've been using Not-Chick'n for a while and will continue to use it because I like the taste that it gives my food. I also like the quality and ingredients. I'm a vegetarian so I do not consume any type of meat, chicken or its byproducts. These bouillon cubes give my dishes a taste that I really enjoy.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This is a great quality not-chicken bouillon cube - it truly tastes of chicken!!! It's gluten free and has no MSG. BUT sodium is high so be sure to follow their instruction (1/2 cube to 1 cup water) or it'll be too salty. I've been stocking up on this since I discovered it a year ago. My new pantry staple!