DK
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Dec 2, 2022
Excellent, but too strong for me

Great product, but way too strong for me. I started with the 5mg and it didn't give me much energy (I have chronic fatigue syndrome). I started taking 2 pills of the 5mg and felt great, so I figured I would buy the 10mg package. Unlike the 5mg that I purchased, these dissolve under the tongue. Within 10-15 minutes of taking them I felt very jittery and anxious. I felt "wired and tired" and my thoughts were racing like crazy. I couldn't sit still and felt very uncomfortable for hours. I ended up eating a large lunch and dinner - that seemed to help with the jitteriness. I'm very sensitive to supplements, so maybe it's just me? I went back to the taking 2 pills of the 5mg. These pills are small and dissolve quickly. They don't have a weird taste. Overall, great quality.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I used these years ago to battle Chronic Fatigue Syndrome they worked great then, giving me a full life again. Of course, this wasn't the only measure I took, but it was the one-two punch that pushed me over the edge to thriving. Now 6 yrs later... I started experiencing some familiar struggles. Ordered right away and once again had awesome response! Worth every cent!! So grateful this product is the real deal.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Expensive but they work. Dissolve them as slowly in your mouth as you can for best results. Also nice gentle minty flavour. I also take NAD via IV which is very expensive and has side effects so these sublinguals are great to get benefits more cheaply and without the side effects. I’d buy the higher level dosage if they are in stock though.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Easy to take this supplement. Just melting this under the tongue. No bad taste. I have a little bit of concerns about some ingredients like Kollidon and magnesium stearate. This product gives energy. Not like energy drinks, but more smoothly over the day. The packaging is very handy. You can take this with you everywhere.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Fast and great price. Can't really ask for more. They took half the time to arrive than what was expected. I'm truly happy with the service.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

A great quality product, especially for anyone with neurological problems such as MS. Nadh in the ENADA formulation boosts energy with a single tablet. Great service from IHerb too!!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Got this when NAD started to take off. But it didn't seem to do much, but it was good quality so I didn't have any bad reactions.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Amazing, made me very hyper till late night, I guess I need to take it in the morning instead of afternoon. Wonderful

0554e8ec-9669-4b9c-b3cd-a552dcba0be3
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I was recommended this product as they found it very helpful. I have only been using this product for 1 week, so require more time to know if full effect