DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I've used 10mg and 20mg ENADA NADH lozenges, and am happy with the quality and efficacy of both. I haven't noticed any difference in effects between the 10 & 20 mg lozenges. Thrifty buyers may prefer to buy the 20mg version, and split the lozenge into 2 for use at another time (store in small airtight container). 10mg version dissolves easier than the 20mg version.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I have hashimotos hypothyroid and related issues, extreme fatigue, brainfog and slow circulation. Dissolved half a tablet under my tongue and can feel a difference, remarkably, within an hour or 2 my nails that have always been super pale have gone a healthy pink! I feel a bit more alert with more drive to get things done, unsure if placebo but looks promising, I wonder what a full tablet can do. Tablet dissolves nicely under the tongue and I like the taste personally, much prefer these to swallowing pills.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I had a few other forms of B3 over the years but this one gives unbelievable energy. It tasted a little weird at the beginning, almost got afraid I could vomit the precious gem but after about 3 days, the reaction calmed and I don't feel like making an effort to take it anymore, it is small size and it dissolves sooner than I get bored of it. About one hour after taking it, my movement is like I don't have a body anymore to drag after myself, heavy like I feel I had for many years. The niacin flush is different than from nicotinic acid, no blush, longer time, just feeling the blood going much deeper than the niacin could push it, especially at the head and feet it feels a cooling release and a big cloud gets off me. It had the same effect each day and was not decreased after a while, which I like and I wonder for how long it will work so well. I take a few other things also and I can say the serrapeptase potency feels doubled when taking NADH, the inflammation really decided it is not welcomed in my body, internally, not only the surface puffy bags which come back after other things I tried over the years. Probably to keep the body really working, it must be given a serious amount of energy to be able to deal with whatever comes, often the root issues can not be fixed all at once but the body still has to keep going, spending too much of its energy just to cope with the problems and be at the limit. This is one quality fuel to help my metabolism, I am glad I did dare to pay the high price but it is worth flying instead of crawling in life.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Great product. My mum loves it. Just took a few days before you tell the difference it made to your body. Super fast delivery. It arrived days before the expected date

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

A product that gets a very good score... great for improving energy sometimes with an immediate feeling due to good absorption... for those who need it, it's worth a try.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I've only been using this supplement for a very short time, but I'm already noticing more energy! The tablet has a neutral taste and melts quickly under the tongue.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Taking this gives me a boost of energy in less than one hour, I had no niacin flush, just a wave of strength in the whole body, good focus, and good mobility. The taste was not the most pleasant until I got used to it but for this effect, being absorbed in the mouth for the highest potency is worth the effort. I take other B3 vitamin forms, nicotinic acid, and NMN at different times of the day. Hoffer's book was a good guide for me. I had B3 deficiency in early childhood and I found now the B3 dose given to me was much too small, which left terrible effects on my metabolism and nervous system, hopefully, the right dose taken now will restore my health. A person's own optimum level for nicotinic acid seems to be found by slightly increasing the dose until the flush is gone, or it is so light as not to be a problem. For me then, the flush was much too strong for the whole period of taking it, too short periods, not enough, as niacin is for long years, maybe the whole life to fix the deficiency if it is genetic.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is an excellent product and I find it does give me more energy when I take it. The only problem is it is very expensive. I find the little tablets take quite a while to dissolve under my tongue. The tablets are foil wrapped to maintain efficacy.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I was taking several of these under my tongue each day and i did not notice any changes in my energy. may be I need more potent or take it for prolonged period of time .

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Take it as directed by putting it under your tongue and let it dissolve slowly. You will feel a marked difference in your energy level throughout the day. You will feel less tired and more motivated. I have been taking 2 packs and I have to say this is a great product.