DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 4, 2022
Higher Energy Levels!

I admit I was sceptic. I only found this by accident (after looking into B3, which I was told my body doesn't absorb well). Started taking it and all this feeling of falling off my feet around 3PM has disappeared. I remain fully functional at least 6 hours later than usual, with high levels of energy. A life changer! Started to feel the change within 5 days. Really surprising!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Need this supplement once every morning to kick start my day. I struggle with CFS and Fibro for more than one decade. This is one of the few key supplements needed to sustain quality of life.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I've had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 8 years now. It's gotten a lot worse the last few months - I became completely bedridden. I've tried tons of different supplements and they don't really seem to help. Plus, I have a very sensitive stomach and most supplements give me strange side effects. I've heard a lot about this product from online forums, so I decided to try it. And wow! This supplement is awesome! I take it as soon as I wake up in the morning (I have it on my night stand and take 1-2 pills) then I wait 30 minutes to eat my breakfast. I don't feel jittery, anxious, or feel a crash in the afternoon. I have a nice stable amount of extra energy without any side effects. I have less brain fog, more energy to socialize, read, and do small tasks around the house. I'm still housebound, but am not in bed 24 hours a day anymore. My boyfriend doesn't have CFS, but has been feeling extra tired lately. He also likes this supplement - which says a lot because he's not big on taking supplements. The pills are very small, tasteless, and easy to swallow. Quality is great, I've read from several sources that Enada is more bioavailable than other brands.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

NADH from other suppliers did not suit me. This is the best choice I had made

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

I haven't been taking this for long, I'm about 1/3 of the way through, and I didn't take it by itself for half of that time, which it does specify on the directions, it also says that the full effectiveness won't be felt for a few weeks. Even so, at the moment I feel heaps better, and altogether more motivated and energized

Really wish I'd got onto this sooner. Great addition to your energy stack. Takes about a half hour to an hour to kick in. Really somethin special. I like the low dose, then i can just take them as needed and don't have to worry so much about what else is in my system.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

finally I have energy, the pills size is great I have always had problem of swallowing pill and the package not bulky

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Amazing product Nice experience Affordable price Am regularly take it and yes it had a good effect

MegaVitamins
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I use this 3 times and pass it to my daughter to continue. I am still monitoring ...

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Didn't find much difference in my Wellbeing with this product. Just trusted the reviews.