DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I have purchased this many times over the past three years. It helps modulate the immune system and balances the body's response. The quality is good and I trust Kyolic. The supplement does not interfere with other supplements. I had to learn how to take it before or after eating so there was a bit of a discipline learning curve but well worth it. It has a clinical ratio of plant sterols and sterolins so not what many are used to seeing on cholesterol reducing supplements and while that's not why I purchase it, it is a nice benefit. I have RA and a very overactive immune response. For myself, it is very helpful.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Since i started drink this vitamins my appetite change although i am maintining my diet meals everyday due to my diabetes and thats maybe im lossing weight but now i am gaining my weight back to a good looking body without eating too much,,, thanks for this moducare which help my body strenght and no worry to my diabetes

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Was glad to find that iherb carries Moducare. I'm trying it for the first time for an undefined autoimmune disorder and am not yet sure if it disagrees with me or if I haven't given it enough time to evaluate. I've been taking it at less than recommended amounts per day most days for a little over a week and am no less symptomatic so far, and sometimes more, which was typical even before I began trying Moducare. I will evaluate it again after I've had time to judge it longer term and at recommended dosages. Because it's one of those supplements that is supposed to be taken away from food, I often forget.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised. Even though it's so cheap, not only the quantity but also the quality is so good I don't hesitate to recommend this product to people around me

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Moducare really supports the immune system. A very meaningful product especially in these times. I have used Moducare for many years and will continue to do so.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have been taking this for the better part of three years after being diagnosed with RA. It is an excellent immune modulator, plays well with other supplements and does not affect my sensitive stomach. It does take some discipline to learn how to incorporate it either before or after meals as it is three times a day but is one of those products I can't do without. Regarding the combination of BSS and BSSG per PubMed "A proprietary BSS:BSSG mixture has demonstrated promising results in a number of studies, including in vitro studies, animal models, and human clinical trials. This phytosterol complex seems to target specific T-helper lymphocytes, the Th1 and Th2 cells, helping normalize their functioning and resulting in improved T-lymphocyte and natural killer cell activity. A dampening effect on overactive antibody responses has also been seen, as well as normalization of the DHEA:cortisol ratio. The re-establishment of these immune parameters may be of help in numerous disease processes relating to chronic immune-mediated abnormalities, including chronic viral infections, tuberculosis, rheumatoid arthritis, allergies, cancer, and auto-immune diseases. " There is another brand but I use Kyolic's because it is more cost effective for me.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I like Moducare to increase my immunity. This product provides me with good value (effectiveness and price). iHerb always delivers speedily. I am very grateful.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Repurchasing as it works perfectly well for me. Good quality with natural ingredients. Very neat packaging with great benefits and good composition for the body. Improvement can be made if more research done. Supplement product for diet needs. Use is for bladder inflammation concern. Taste is acceptable.