DK
Based on 1,278 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,278 Ratings
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I read a lot about the benefits of silicon. So, as in our food, there is almost no this element. And, for the normal functioning of the body, it is simply not bypassed. Uh, I have a problem with nails - sloats, they break. So I decided to try this supplement. Excellent product! I order not for the first time. Always helps. The price is very reasonable even without the discount. So take it to your health, you won't regret it.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Only just started taking this Silica product as it’s recommended by my health practitioner for skin quality as you age and being perimenopausal I’m noticing more wrinkles and less elasticity. Will update my review as time goes on if I’m able. Great delivery to the UK, before the estimated date and in perfect condition.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

i take it with collagen to strenghten my bones...yet i felt benefits for my liver too. the only thing is that who has high stomach acidity, i would recommend to be careful... it incudes a substance that increses stomach acidity (betaine hydrochloride)

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

these things really made my finger nails grow. That is why I bought them....I never paid any attention to my hair to see if it worked on it. I wear a wig all the time, my real hair has gotten thinner with age.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I use to take biotin for my hair, but couldn’t really tell if it was effective. I switched to silica and can see and feel the benefits. My hair is healthier and thicker. The ingredients are pure and the price is good.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is one of my favorite vitamins and I take it every night before I go to bed. A few weeks on this and your fingernails become dangerous they get so strong. I feel that they have helped reduce the amount of hair that does fall out. Great quality!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I think that this has played a role in helping with hair growth. I was looking to find a supplement that has more magnesium in it, and this does the job. Will be re-ordering it now. I have taken one tablet every day for the last 2 months.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Pill is quite large and not very easy to swallow, but looks like my hair stopped to run from me. My nails are still on the fence, but I have high hopes.