DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Dandelion is a very common herb that has broad variety of benefits. Supplementing with it in the form of tincture, is very good, as it is stable for long. In addition, the composition is quite good - it contains parts of the whole plant as ingredients that provide different benefits. The supplement improves digestion, detoxification. It is high-quality in addition, as it is certified organic.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I am impressed with the packaging as it is very secure. It keeps the quality of the product well. The taste is not too strong if taken with a drink.

970fc05c-409d-471e-9fd0-039f48832f77
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Like always, Herb Pharm has great quality. However, I would prefer they not sure glycerine, but thats just me. Most people probably appreciate the sweet taste that it adds.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Just want to comment it's easy to intake with liquid, not feel any improve for detox. may need to take longer time to see any change

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Dandelion drops, liver and kidney function support and detox, have no alcohol in it

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Concern to cleanse your body this supplement in your detox diet is great and beneficial

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I really like this product, I take it after food and if I have heartburns, it gets rid of it pretty fast too!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I always buy herb farm products because they are organic and don’t have complicated preservatives, adding this dandelion to my detox program.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This is an outstanding product. I am in my late 70's. I use this as a liver tonic and occasionally as a diuretic, as I am allergic to diuretic medication. It works without side effects.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

By following the recommended dosage this product would not last longer than 2 weeks. Would not purchase again. Ever. I have tried other products by this brand that were good though.